Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

No I'm not lowered so I should be good. When I do lower it I am having the fenders rolled

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Summit is free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
looks great!! although just a suggestion...a 225/45 would be a little more aggressive and fill those arches better. I have 205/50/15s on mine with a 7.5 rim and im going from the 205 to a 225 this year. I have the same issue, the 205 looks great and the edge of the combo sits flush to the edge of the fenders but because the 205 stretches just a bit it doesnt fill the arch as well. So its 225s and possibly still a 8mm spacer all the way around.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
looks great!! although just a suggestion...a 225/45 would be a little more aggressive and fill those arches better. I have 205/50/15s on mine with a 7.5 rim and im going from the 205 to a 225 this year. I have the same issue, the 205 looks great and the edge of the combo sits flush to the edge of the fenders but because the 205 stretches just a bit it doesnt fill the arch as well. So its 225s and possibly still a 8mm spacer all the way around.
That's what has me holding back on 8", I refuse to go wider than 205s. I believe anything wider is too much tire for a stock ST.

I just put my 17×8 with 235/45 tires on today so far so good. I have stock suspension so far no rubbing. I will post some picks when its light out tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I'm very happy with how it sits now. I don't want a taller tire and I don't want the tire perfectly flush with the fender.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Perfect!
Wow, the matt grey wheels are perfect on a magnetic!! I have to re-think my summer set up.
The hypergrams have a sweet design, love the lip.

Might need mud flaps, I hear small rocks hitting my car but so far no rubbing and traction is no longer a problem. Once I chang my plugs to one step colder i will be loading my more aggressive tune back on.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Love it! Acharthite is my fave. My winters are the 1.2s 15x7, in flat black. You did a brake swap, correct? How does losing all of that weight feel diff over stock?
My wheels are actually High Power Silver lol, the pic does kinda make them look grey tho.

I have the Stoptech BBK not the Wilwood BBK so it doesn't lose as much weight as the Wilwoods since the Stoptechs have a beefier rotor and caliper. But I can tell you this, I didn't scientifically weigh them but when I did pull the rotors and calipers out of the box I didn't react negatively to the weight or acknowledge it tbh like you usually do with rotors.

tl;dr

The Stoptech rotors and calipers are, if not lighter, the same weight as the stock brake setup I feel.