Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

If you stay out of the throttle and shift early it really doesn't make sound at all. The more throttle you give it the louder the sound is when you let off the gas. It gives the car some personality and that's what I was going for.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Any Videos of either of yours.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I put the Turbosmart BOV Kompact Dual Port
In 2 weeks ago. Still trying to find the right tension for the spring. It sounds good but I think it's a little drawn out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I put the Turbosmart BOV Kompact Dual Port
In 2 weeks ago. Still trying to find the right tension for the spring. It sounds good but I think it's a little drawn out.
Well, with the EM there is no adjustment, it's plug and play... That said, the video showing the EM does show it pretty drawn out.

Ya that's why I didn't get that one plus if you ever want to upgrade to big turbo you need a vacuum line that you get with the dual port. The plug and play is a good choice if your going to stay stock turbo or go hybrid.

I hate that light, my stock tires only had 6000mi on them before I had 3 screws in two of my sidewalls

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I hate that light, my stock tires only had 6000mi on them before I had 3 screws in two of my sidewalls
Piss of any girl friends lately? Maybe you screwed somebody and they were returning the favor? [wink]

There's a hole-in-the-wall used tire shop that sets stuff out in the street. I ran over one of their screws. But I heard it scraping on the pavement, turned around and drove it back home, removed the screw, plugged the tire and left back out. No business for them...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Piss of any girl friends lately? Maybe you screwed somebody and they were returning the favor? [wink]

There's a hole-in-the-wall used tire shop that sets stuff out in the street. I ran over one of their screws. But I heard it scraping on the pavement, turned around and drove it back home, removed the screw, plugged the tire and left back out. No business for them...
Either that or you were doing reverse donuts in a Lowes or Home depot parking lot and met the demise of a lazy contractor who spilt them in the lot....that's how I accumulated 14 deck screws in my old ford danger ranger in all 4 tires.....FML....that morning was horrible!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Oh yeah... the contractor (cable company in this case) trucks would loose stuff going over the train tracks. Tracks are so screwed up now I think all the debris just ends up between them.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I usually get screws in my sidewalls because I put them there so I could get replacement tires with my Discount Tire warranty lol

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Do you drive in with the donut or do you do that in front of the parking lot cameras?
I do it at home. Screw or hammer it into the tread near the sidewall. If it's within an inch or so of the sidewall, their policy is to replace the tire. It doesn't leak air usually and if it does, it's very slow. My friend at Discount is the one that told me to do it. He said some people even do it to all 4 at once. Discount knows people do it but can't prove anything so they just warranty it, no questions asked. And as my friend put, Discount rips off customers all the time so it all balances out haha.

I've only done it twice for my 1994 Corolla. A third tire got a nail near the sidewall by chance, and the fourth got a nail in the center so I just bought a replacement. Still not bad overall - four new Michelins for about $200. Each time I got a replacement, I paid another $14 for another "tire certificate" and the fourth tire was about $120 I think.