Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Piston Shift Knobs - Boosted Designs

Trader history for Ziggy@boosteddesigns (0)

Boosted Designs is proud to release 2 new shift knobs for the Fiesta ST platform. We are offering stainless steel and black hard anodized aluminum, both available in 2.5” and 3” heights. The stainless steel knobs are coming in at about 460 and 579 grams! These Piston shift knobs feature a domed top to better fit in your hand, 3 or 4 grooves around the sides depending on the size, and are 1 5/8” wide. Check out www.BoostedDesigns.com to order!

meFiSTo

Hey man!

I like this: 3-inch tall shift knob

And I'd like to take advantage of your discount. However, you're out of stock? Can we still order this and take advantage of the holiday2015 discount, or is the discount only available for stuff in stock?

Original J-Pat

Boosted Designs is proud to release 2 new shift knobs for the Fiesta ST platform. We are offering stainless steel and black hard anodized aluminum, both available in 2.5” and 3” heights. The stainless steel knobs are coming in at about 460 and 579 grams! These Piston shift knobs feature a domed top to better fit in your hand, 3 or 4 grooves around the sides depending on the size, and are 1 5/8” wide. Check out www.BoostedDesigns.com to order!

Where canI get that solid ST logo???

OP
Z
Thread Starter #9
Only a Few hours left on our sale use memorial16 at checkout to save 15%

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8

Just installed mine last week, (2.5" piston) pleasantly surprised that I don't need gloves to drive this in the summer. I have a Blox knob on my Miata that gets very hot in the sun.
I will say that the 2.5" is already a fair bit taller than stock and kinda negates the effect of my short shift adapter.
Blends in well with the factory interior, loving it!