Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Share your Fiesta ST Purchase Deals!

2015 Molten orange, base model. 19k They advertised this as a new car but when I got there it had 900 miles on it. Some one bought it, drove it for a couple of weeks then the dealership repossesed it.
it was never titled so that is how they were able to call it new. I still talked them down from 20k to 19k.

2016. Magnetic Grey. Black wheels the only option with wheel and tire protection my only dealer add on because of Baltimore City streets. A little over 17k otd. Baltimore, MD.

Insane prices. The car shows MSRP in California at 26k with Pearl Paint, Recaros, Nav, Black Rims. Typically 25,400 with 1k rebate.
Welp I am envious of the deals..

2016. Magnetic Grey. Black wheels the only option with wheel and tire protection my only dealer add on because of Baltimore City streets. A little over 17k otd. Baltimore, MD.
Ellicott City here man. If you ever want to take the Fiestas out to Catoctin or hit some fun twistys around Frederick let me know.

Welp,

From California,

I had a tough time getting people down in price.
Platinum White, Navigation, Recaros Smoke Storm

OTD $24,400

Total - 27k
Insane prices. The car shows MSRP in California at 26k with Pearl Paint, Recaros, Nav, Black Rims. Typically 25,400 with 1k rebate.
Welp I am envious of the deals..
Why? If your willing to travel or have it shipped to you the savinga is worth it.

When I bought my Accent Sport, they had no manuals in California, zero. It was Jan 2015 and the '15's were just arriving, majority were automatic.

I found Ford/Hyundai of Kirkland (Washington) had several manual trans cars. The counter offer was lower than my original offer, no brainer. We did all we could over email, I flew up to Washington, found my way to the dealership, was in and out in about 90 mins. That included driving around a bit, filling it with gas and getting the insurance papers.

Drove it back to CA, did some work on the way back in Santa Maria.

I paid $15,295 no tax as it was an out of state purchase and I live in California. They could collect the tax from me, but it's grey area. MSRP was $17,295 and I only used the rebate for down ($500). I paid TTL to CA DMV ($2,206) which is another grey area, I bought the car in Jan, I didn't pay all the fees until May.

I would do it again, especially since they also sell Fords and I can get a killer deal (I already checked).

BTW I also talked to Koon's in Maryland and even with shipping I would save $1,200-$1,500 over buying it locally. My local dealers are Galpin and Vista, historically they don't have outstanding deals just okay ones.

I decided to add navigation too. I ordered a 2016 Fiesta ST in Kona blue with recaros and navigation for $20,299.44 before tax, tags, and title from Ciocca Ford in Quakertown, PA. I took them the TrueCar price that they gave me and added the $500 college rebate, $500 private cash, and $250 ford financing credit. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!
Wanted to update everyone on my purchase deal. For some reason the price went down an additional $500 when I picked the car up. YAY! I paid $21,200 out the door for my 2016 Fiesta ST in Kona blue with Recaros and navigation. The car was about $19,800 before taxes, tags, title, and fees.

Holy shit Koon Ford is crazy cheap, anyone else had a car shipped from there? I would just drive the car back to AZ but its a little over 2,300 miles!!!

Holy shit Koon Ford is crazy cheap, anyone else had a car shipped from there? I would just drive the car back to AZ but its a little over 2,300 miles!!!
Given the price savings, it's worth it. I don't have the email's between me and Koon's in Sterling, VA but I think it was $1,500 back and forth shipping which included my trade. If your just buying and having it delivered, the rate quote I got was based on picking up my trade-in and then the dealer shipping my car back. One way it should be about half of that.

I think you can get similar savings closer to home.

Best thing to do is when your ready -

1) Contact 8-10 dealers, even if they don't have an ST in-stock. Pick at least two out of state that you would be willing to travel too. The car is 50 State legal it doesn't matter where you buy it.

2) Wait till the end of the month; I know what your thinking but it's true. If you can afford to wait, do it give yourself three-four days before the last day of the month.

3) Never talk: Down Payment, Purchase or Lease or Trade-In Value until the price before rebates is agreed upon. Invoice is $20,656 + $875 (destination) = $21,531

Edmund's has a invoice price of the options you want as well.

Holdback is $644; no reason you can't get a car under invoice or better. Going in at the end of the month is key, because if a dealer is not on target to meet their monthly sales in order to get a bonus from Ford, they'll take a loss to stay on target.

Truecar is already under invoice, you can do better.

4) Send a short email, CC all the dealers new car/used car/fleet manager, telling the dealer exactly what car you want and that your ready to buy today from whoever gives you the best price.

5) Be honest and don't waste anybody's time. Take the best offer and keep a backup in-case it goes pear shaped.

You do the majority of the paperwork over email, you would only go in to have your insurance transferred and sign the final paperwork.

Last time I was in and out of the dealership in 90 mins... I bought my car up in Washington as I said and drove it back, $2K off MSRP.

I emailed a low cost East Coast dealer (Koons) and was prepared to take a one-way flight and drive it back from N. VA.

Gave a local dealer a shot, they couldn't come close. A few weeks later they contacted me again and did. Ordered in January, it arrives VERY soon. I'm glad the local guys stepped up, but am a bit bummed I don't get to take the road trip to get to know my car. I've always wanted to get on plane, buy a car, drive it home.

2016 Magnetic w/Recaros, Moonroof, Nav. 23.6K before taxes/fees.

UPDATE: Upon further review --- looked at my paperwork, actually it's just a hair over 23K.

Cyke

Took the train to Koons Baltimore this weekend from Windsor, CT. Got a Shadow Black FiST with black rims for $17,576 before taxes, tags, title, and fees. It was a 5 hour drive home, but worth saving over $4k off the sticker ($22,220).

DeltaMike

2015 Molten orange, base model. 19k They advertised this as a new car but when I got there it had 900 miles on it. Some one bought it, drove it for a couple of weeks then the dealership repossesed it.
it was never titled so that is how they were able to call it new. I still talked them down from 20k to 19k.
This was almost exactly the same as my experience.

Hey, guys, I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to create an account today. Figured a purchasing thread was a good place to make my first post.

Unfortunately around military bases the dealerships are terrible. The one near me had a molten orange for $27k with a $1000 rebate. It was a 2015 and had been sitting on the lot since I got here last October. I figured since we were 3 months into 2016 I'd be able to talk them down a few grand-especially solve it seemed like it was marked up a little anyway, even considering it was fully loaded.

They wouldn't budge a dollar, so I walked. Then I found a 2015 race red in Albuquerque, which is unfortunately about 3 hours north of me, but it seemed like a good deal. Very similar to yours-used, but only 1700 miles, listed for 19,995-flawless condition. I talked them down to 19 and smiled all the way home, and still am every time I look at it.

I really wanted that molten orange, but this is one of the prettiest reds I've ever seen and I love it. Hides the desert sand that collects on it all the time pretty well too.

Took the train to Koons Baltimore this weekend from Windsor, CT. Got a Shadow Black FiST with black rims for $17,576 before taxes, tags, title, and fees. It was a 5 hour drive home, but worth saving over $4k off the sticker ($22,220).
How was that five hour drive?

Cyke

Yeah, not too bad. Took a few breaks to let the new ride cool off. It ended up being a 13 hour day, round trip. I probably would have gone twice as far...

Yeah, not too bad. Took a few breaks to let the new ride cool off. It ended up being a 13 hour day, round trip. I probably would have gone twice as far...
Cool, I wanted to know how the Fiesta ST does on long trips; that is one of my remaining concerns. If I got it, sure I could take a chunk of the savings and put it on a truck. But I think I would take the time to drive it back to learn about it; even take it down the drag strip while 93 octane is available.

Simple physics tell me the Focus ST (ST2) and my other choice the GTI-S (or SE) would ride better when traveling long distances. That said, it's less of an issue when I am the only one driving.

Dib

I really didn't want to go much farther than 100mi from my house. so i put the 4 dealerships in that range up against each other on the same car. one told me they wouldn't sell me that car at all. so no deal. the other three went at it for a while until i got a call from the manager of one of them and asked me what price i wanted. so I got it for 21k out the door (20,999.99 actually). 2016 magnetic with zero options.

Hey Guys,

Just bought my Fiesta ST month. I figured I would share my price with you all.
Sticker was $22.7k Ended up Paying $18.1 Before Tax
2016 Black w/black wheels no fancy options

This is wrong. You're saying the dealer is only charging 16k or less for a brand new fiesta st. Invoice before holdback is 21.7. True car list prices down to 18.7 or 3k less. And you are saying you purchased your new car at a 6k loss for the dealer at 15.7 or 16k bucks?