Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CFM Performance Fiesta ST Symposer Delete $25!!

Trader history for Chris@CFM (0)

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #21
Just placed an order. Thanks for the great deal!!
No problem thank YOU for the order! If you need anything else do not hesitate to contact me!

Whoops, thanks for the correction. I don't know why I've always thought the Focus symposer is electronic...
No worries, IMO the symposer shouldn't have been on the vehicle in the first place, but oh well. At least ST's can delete it easily, unfortunately not so easy for our Ecoboost mustang buddies.[?|]

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Just placed an order for the combo package with Cobb Air Filter from Amazon. Thanks guys, can't wait!

Are instructions included for installation?

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #23
Just placed an order for the combo package with Cobb Air Filter from Amazon. Thanks guys, can't wait!

Are instructions included for installation?
Thanks for the order sir! Yes we do include installation instructions with the symposer delete.

Let me know if you need anything else, even if we don't list a sale hit me up, i'll be sure to hook you up!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thanks! I would've purchased directly but I just got a deal on an Amazon credit card. Pretty excited for my first mods.

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Installed mine today. Easy to install, directions were helpful. One thing I would recommend is including a larger zip tie. I ditched the small one included and used a bigger one to tie the hose to the wire harness. Not a big deal at all. Love the product, great quality

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I also forgot to ask, the website shows it's compatible with 2016 models but I know the intake tubes are slightly different so I just wanted to make sure this wasn't an issue.

Again, noob questions but I'd rather ask now than find out the hard way later. :)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I also forgot to ask, the website shows it's compatible with 2016 models but I know the intake tubes are slightly different so I just wanted to make sure this wasn't an issue.

Again, noob questions but I'd rather ask now than find out the hard way later. :)
Should be ok. This mod is for the symposer delete. Nothing to do with intake

Edit: saw the comment where you got a Cobb panel filter. Still should be fine it's just a drop in filter

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I received my combo kit yesterday! Super fast shipping from Florida to Oregon.

The Cobb filter speaks for itself. Good quality there.

The symposer delete is quality as well. I love the simple billet aluminum and the extra vacuum port can possibly be used later for a boost gauge or controller. Instructions were clear and went smoothly. Took my time and had it done in less than 30 minutes!

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #29
I received my combo kit yesterday! Super fast shipping from Florida to Oregon.

The Cobb filter speaks for itself. Good quality there.

The symposer delete is quality as well. I love the simple billet aluminum and the extra vacuum port can possibly be used later for a boost gauge or controller. Instructions were clear and went smoothly. Took my time and had it done in less than 30 minutes!
Thanks for the feedback we appreciate it and I'm glad to hear you're happy. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

Chris

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Question;

Since I don't recall ever seeing INSTALLED pics of YOUR version of this product anywhere;

Does this use and insert into the small HOSE attached to the symposer port (like everyone else' s does), or does this install DIRECTLY into the composite/plastic port/flange coming out of the pipe, once you COMPLETELY remove the hose/spring clamp from the symposer port (like the $2.99 expander plug mod/option does)? [dunno]

Question;

Since I don't recall ever seeing INSTALLED pics of YOUR version of this product anywhere;

Does this use and insert into the small HOSE attached to the symposer port (like everyone else' s does), or does this install DIRECTLY into the composite/plastic port/flange coming out of the pipe, once you COMPLETELY remove the hose/spring clamp from the symposer port (like the $2.99 expander plug mod/option does)? [dunno]
I have one of these, yes it attaches to the small hose where the symposer was. It's very nice quality, I powder coated mine black to blend in with the bay. Wish I could show some pics but I can't figure out how to upload them this phone lol.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Does ANYONE make an aftermarket delete plug which DOES go directly into the plastic nipple where the hose attaches to the charge pipe, WITHOUT the hose attached (just like the $2.99 expander plug does, only better looking, and more solid, with less chance of cracking that tube/nipple, from over-tightening)???

I already removed ALL of that crap, and I am NOT going to re-install that hose/PIA spring clamp just to use one of that style delete options. [nono]

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #40
Okay everyone! These are back in stock and ready to ship! All back orders will be shipping out today and we expect to have them all out no later than tomorrow.

Our new price on these will be $29.95 but, will still include free shipping in the continental USA and is still the best deal available!