Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FSWERKS Short Shift Kit SALE

Trader history for Chris@CFM (0)

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #21
Hey everyone, discount code is active again and will expire on the 5th for anyone interested!

Have a great weekend!

Let us know how you like it. I'm close to getting one.
I installed one last week and I like it a lot. Nothing negative to say about it. Plus, installation is easy. Some YouTube videos suggest you need to pull the airbox, which is totally unnecessary. Just remove the charge pipe from the airbox (takes maybe 5 minutes), and then pull off the airbox lid only for a bit more room, and you can reach everything easily. You'll have to pull a rubber hose clip from its bracket to move the hose to reach one bolt, but if that take you more than 10 seconds you should definitely put down your wrenches and slowly back away from your car [biggrin]

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I installed one last week and I like it a lot. Nothing negative to say about it. Plus, installation is easy. Some YouTube videos suggest you need to pull the airbox, which is totally unnecessary. Just remove the charge pipe from the airbox (takes maybe 5 minutes), and then pull off the airbox lid only for a bit more room, and you can reach everything easily. You'll have to pull a rubber hose clip from its bracket to move the hose to reach one bolt, but if that take you more than 10 seconds you should definitely put down your wrenches and slowly back away from your car [biggrin]
Thanks for the tip. Are you using 15%, or 25% reduction?

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #34
Man you all cleaned me out faster than I had expected!

More are on order, but for now any orders placed will have the discount honored and shipping in the order received.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.

Man you all cleaned me out faster than I had expected!

More are on order, but for now any orders placed will have the discount honored and shipping in the order received.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.
How do I keep missing this. [bawling]