Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: Airtec Cooling Products for Canada (+ US if there is Interest)

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Hey guys;

A few local RS members in Toronto asked us if we can get the Intercoolers from Airtech Motorsports in the UK: http://www.airtec-cooling.co.uk/. We contacted Airtec and are now ready to do a purchase to save Canadians a few dollars.

FAQ

How do I get on "the list"?

Canadians: We have placed the most popular Airtec Products(for FiST, FoST and FoRS) on our site which you can find here: http://raptorracing.ca/?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=126.

US Folks: If the Canadian Group Buy is a success we can leverage the pricing we get and offer this to you too. IF you are interested you can just email (see below) to express interest. We have US staff and shipping locations that we can use for this.

How Many People Need to Purchase in Order for this to Go Through?

To get the pricing on the site we really only need 1 more person to purchase, we are purchasing 1 for our RS and 1 for our FiST.

Is there a possibility for reduced pricing?

Yes! Logistically speaking Airtec is not able to provide multiple shipping scenario’s. We can’t give this figure until the group buy is over, the max we can see the price going down is $100 per IC but we’d need 20+ IC’s purchased.

If you are able to share this with your automotive friends and if anyone with a non-Ford vehicle wants to purchase an IC and references your name you’ll get a $50 site e-gift card.

When is the payment Deadline?

Since we’ve never dealt with Airtec and there are people anxious to get these ASAP it will be a quick deadline: March 14.

How Long will it take after the Deadline?

Hard to say without having confirmed numbers. If you are in a rush we can make arrangements to have yours shipped ASAP however pricing will higher. We can’t see these being in our hands before the 2nd week of April.

Can I change my mind after the Order is placed

100% Not an option, you'll have to find someone else to take your place once we have placed the order. These are special order parts and there are no refund options here.

Is Shipping Included

For GTA(Greater Toronto Area) customers once you order from the site you have covered everything: product, shipping(to Toronto) and taxes. If you’re outside the GTA and you’re interested please email us your postal code for a shipping quote. GTA customers will pick up their parts, time/place TBD.

I don't see what I want on the site, Can you get anything else from Airtec?

If there is something in their link above that you want that is NOT on the site email/pm/whatsapp me and we’ll add them.

Will you be Stocking Any Airtec Parts so I can purchase Later?

Not at this time, any future purchase will be shipped on a purchase by purchase basis and we will be updating the pricing and shipping wait times for each product when the group buy is done.

Any other Questions??

Participants

1. Raptor Racing: Focus RS IC - Black w/Blue Logo
2. Raptor Racing: Focus RS Oil Cooler - Black w/Blue Logo w/Thermostat
3. Raptor Racing: Fiesta ST IC - Black w/Blue Logo
4. Raptor Racing: Fiesta ST Oil COoler - Black w/Blue Logo w/Thermostat
5. Peter P: Fiesta ST Oil Cooler - Black w/Red Logo w/Thermostat
6. Justin F: Focus RS IC: Black w/Yellow Logo
7. Justin F: Focus RS Oil Cooler - Black w/Yellow Logo w/Thermostat
8. Bruno C: Focus ST Oil Cooler - Black w/White Logo w/Thermostat
9. Kwok T: Focus RS IC: Black w/White Logo
10. Ryan B: Focus ST IC: BLack w/Red Logo

Last edited:
OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
Interested in the oil cooler! Will you ship to Ottawa for free? :)
Yes we can! You just gotta order something else off the site worth $150 :).

I wish we could but the only way to do it for "free" is to raise the price for everyone else so in the end you're paying for it anyway. We dropped the price of all the parts as much as we could, in fact those who are buying Oil Coolers are not paying ANYTHING to ship it from the UK to Canada so believe me you're saving tons already.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
Email sent to all who participated, parts are in and we're ready to meet to hand these out. Thanks everyone for your patience.