Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Long Island, NY!

Hey what's up guys just wanted to say hello.

I don't have a FiST yet but I'm working pretty hard on it.

Coming from a 2014 Chevy Volt I bought in February. That car did it's job with cheap operating costs but I'm pretty much done with it.

Looking to get a Magnetic Gray with Recaros and Moonroof. Don't care about Nav.

I found a 2017 leftover for $19,676 with everything I want which I think is a sick deal. The problem is my trade since I have a lot of past sin rolled into that loan.

I'm about $1,000 away from a deal with this one dealer in CT. Maybe the rebates will change this month in my favor!

Planning to install the standard bolt-on mods on the Fist with a consideration of a BT down the road.

I had a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 back in 2012 which I did a lot of common mods to (TMIC, Intake, Exhaust, Short Shift, AP/Tune, Catless DP, etc...) so I'm no stranger to making noise and going a little faster!

Anyway, I've been lurking for a week or so and it's refreshing to see how nice everyone is in this community. Hoping to contribute soon enough! From all the research and videos I've watched so far these little FiSTs seem fucking awesome![wiggle]