Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CFM Performance Valve Cover Breather

Trader history for Chris@CFM (0)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Guess Tapatalk doesn't like me :(

yes we do have a code, it's still active for Cyber Monday. Works on the breathers as well as our Symposer Delete for the Fiesta.

What about shipping to Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Tried ordering over 100$ worth of stuff and couldn't even use the coupon. Was going to get it shipped to Washington

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #64
Tried ordering over 100$ worth of stuff and couldn't even use the coupon. Was going to get it shipped to Washington
Sorry to hear, the code expired at midnight Eastern Time, so that may have affected it. PM me your order details, i'll see if there's something i can work out for you :)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Sorry to hear, the code expired at midnight Eastern Time, so that may have affected it. PM me your order details, i'll see if there's something i can work out for you :)
Hey Chris,

It's been a while, has this been shipped out yet?

What's the best method to clean the Breather filter?

Also is anyone running this with the Damond OCC with the VTA option?

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #68
What's the best method to clean the Breather filter?

Also is anyone running this with the Damond OCC with the VTA option?
Our filters are very similar to a K&N, so it can be cleaned and re-oiled using the recharge kits which can be found at most local auto parts store.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I am thinking about running one of these instead of running the VTA option on the Damond can (which I have in the sealed, non-VTA version). ;)

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #74
Can one get just the cap. I have a chrome one and want a blue one. I'll Even take a non perfect one. Wink wink nudge nudge poke poke day no more say no more.
lol sadly I don't have any "rejects" i can offer. We do sell the tops by themselves but its the entire filter top assembly. Once glued on it's almost impossible to remove the cap without tearing up the filter.

https://www.c-f-m.com/performancepa...Billet-Valve-Cover-Breather-Kits-748p3760.htm

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club

Bluedrank

So a bunch of people earlier in this thread were asking about using this in conjunction with the Damon Motorsports vent to air adapter installed in the catch can. Anyone here using both? Is it complete overkill?

jayrod1980

I have both... I don't know if it's overkill or not but I feel like it's a great combo. This breather won't stop blow by I don't think. I think they attack the oil and water running through the intake in different ways. I don't get much in the catch can in the summer, but when it's cold out the can catches a good bit even with the breather. I love them both.

Edit: Misread your post. I have the Damond can and the CFM breather but my can doesn't have the vent adapter you are talking about. I still think you still can get vapor build up even with the can vent.

Bluedrank

I have both... I don't know if it's overkill or not but I feel like it's a great combo. This breather won't stop blow by I don't think. I think they attack the oil and water running through the intake in different ways. I don't get much in the catch can in the summer, but when it's cold out the can catches a good bit even with the breather. I love them both.

Edit: Misread your post. I have the Damond can and the CFM breather but my can doesn't have the vent adapter you are talking about. I still think you still can get vapor build up even with the can vent.
Thanks for the input. Both replies are helpful.

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #80
pstttt, hey guys. Breathers are on sale this weekend ;)

Save 15%!

breather bf 17.jpg