Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Mustang GT shift knob/nut, homemade shift knob, license plate bracket bling sale

Trader history for jeff (2)

jeff

2000 Post Club
[confuse]BLING SALE!!!![confuse]

All items are free shipping to CONUS only.

Please note: Person(s) wanting all 3 items get first choice. I'd like to combine shipping and save myself the hassle. If I don't get a taker on all three items together within a day or so, I'll go to selling them individually.

PM me if you're interested.

All 3 items shipped to you for $80.

All 3 items are in mint or like new condition.

ITEM 1 - Mustang GT knob and locknut, $35
This came off a 2015 I believe. Fits perfectly on our cars. Very nice knob, I added red pinstripe but you can peel that off if you don't like it. Comes with a nut so you can tighten it properly. Allows reverse lockout too.

ITEM 2 - homemade aluminum shift knob, $35
This was made by a member and it is fantastic. It is nearly the exact shape as the Ford ST knob. Feels awesome in the hand, substantial and weighty but not too much so. I'm only selling it because I ended up with a used Ford ST knob that my wife prefers. Having said that I am sad to see this knob go because it is so beautiful and one of a kind but perhaps someone else will enjoy it. Yes it does allow the reverse lockout without issues.

ITEM 3 - Fiesta ST license plate bracket, $30 shipped
Add some bling to your ride.

Thanks for looking.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Interested in item 2 if you aren't able to sell them together.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I would be interested in Item 1, the GT shift knob if you decide to split the items up.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Last call for all 3 items before I sell them individually...