Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbosmart EM BOV's now available for your Fiesta - True plug and play upgrades!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
I assume these are out of stock temporarily?
they were for a few days
I sold out of my batch super quick
Turbosmart has more they are shipping out my orders now....
All good and I have more inbound for my shop on Monday

If you have one on order you'll see tracking today

-Ron

felopr

I have the plumb back and is an awesome piece
I little quiet and I would really like to try the dual port but don't know if it is too much noise for my liking
maybe [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] can help me? lol

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
finally back in stock
these bad boys are HOT!!!!!

dual port and plumb back selling equally

the original vacuum style TS BOV's were very slanted toward the dual port style BOV at least 1 in every 5 sold. The new EM for whatever reason is equally popular for both styles!

If anyone is on the fence about getting one of these, do it. It sounds awesome and it drives like a different car. Also, no chance of breaking the stock dv when you do the dv+

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
If anyone is on the fence about getting one of these, do it. It sounds awesome and it drives like a different car. Also, no chance of breaking the stock dv when you do the dv+
How does it drive different? I'm very much interested in the 50/50 version.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hard to describe really. Seems to have more power available after shifts? I dont know how to explain it.

redmoe

I'm torn between this and the DV+. For half the price the DV+ seems to do nearly the same thing. Ron any advice here.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #34
I'm torn between this and the DV+. For half the price the DV+ seems to do nearly the same thing. Ron any advice here.
the DV+ is a great option too!
All I can say is the Turbosmart BOV's are great for a few reasons
- you can keep your OEM bypass aside for later use (back to stock / sell car) guys really need to stop selling these since they are near impossible to purchase separate new from Ford
- It's a bolt on, no modification....there is no pulling apart, adding springs, lubing, etc. Bolt on, plug in and you're happy
- There is no data behind it but the claim of high boost holding ability is quite a bit higher with the TS EM than DV+

Ford Community Posts