Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I've been running a res delete with whoosh catless DP for the last few weeks. I just installed the Thermal RD catback yesterday and I am in love with how this car sounds. This is exactly the sound I was looking for. Thanks [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] for everything!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Has anybody tried out the cheapo ebay exhausts that have been popping up? they look like MBRP clones.
Well, they do have the straight piped ones for under $300 on eBay and Amazon but otherwise, I think you are thinking of OBX and honestly it and MBRP may be from the same manufacturer... but honestly I'm not sure why the Tsudu exhaust isn't discussed more. 2.75" for less fitment and rubbing issues, sounds great and only $360 shipped... only thing that kind of sucks is that it has a huge 4" ricer tip that comes straight out of the supplied muffler at the full 4" size, it's not a 2.75"to 4" tip that's easy to replace.

Bluedrank

Well, they do have the straight piped ones for under $300 on eBay and Amazon but otherwise, I think you are thinking of OBX and honestly it and MBRP may be from the same manufacturer... but honestly I'm not sure why the Tsudu exhaust isn't discussed more. 2.75" for less fitment and rubbing issues, sounds great and only $360 shipped... only thing that kind of sucks is that it has a huge 4" ricer tip that comes straight out of the supplied muffler at the full 4" size, it's not a 2.75"to 4" tip that's easy to replace.
I've always been curious about that Tsudo exhaust. I wonder how bad the drone is on a 2.75" exhaust.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I've always been curious about that Tsudo exhaust. I wonder how bad the drone is on a 2.75" exhaust.
Exactly, I've heard sound clips and it sounds great from the outside but not sure if I've heard any comments about drone, might be a good question for the FB groups.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
anybody have pics of a single-tip exhaust? i have dual 3.25in tips and am thinking about switching to a single 4in matte black Milltek tip that my friend isn't using.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
It was cheap like 15 bucks but the paint started getting real faded. I'd recommend painting over it with some ceramic paint. Then it would have been great. I too prefer the single tip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just a cheap Amazon tip when I just had my muffler delete.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That fits the cutout REALLY well! [thumb]

I have a 4" (black Cerakoted) single tip on mine, but it is a TURN DOWN (Ultimate Racing), and not a slash cut, straight out the back single tip like the Milltek.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I love my tsudo 2.75" It comes with a little baffle in the tip that's removable and I took it out and it's still quiet and sounds perfect.
Great sounding exhaust at a great price, just the right size, etc, but I'm just not a fan of that single huge tip that looks like isn't easily replaceable with it coming right out of the muffler at such a large diameter...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Great sounding exhaust at a great price, just the right size, etc, but I'm just not a fan of that single huge tip that looks like isn't easily replaceable with it coming right out of the muffler at such a large diameter...
You could always weld on a stainless reducer, but yeah, that adds expense, and starts to make the system look too 'hacked up'. [:(]