Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports short shift kit, trans bracket bushings, and shifter base bushings are here!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Might be some placebo but for sure the shifts feel more solid and positive.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
I don't think this mod is placebo

you are replacing soft bushings with solid billet aluminum
the shifter feel and gear to gear movement changes with this mod

Yeah. I should clarify after a few days.

Drove 2 days with the SS kit before I installed the bushings. What I noticed is that the short shift kit w/o the bushings amplified the feeling that I hadn't completed the gear shift so there was a few times I hesitated letting the clutch back out.

With the bushings it feels much more solid and the lack of vagueness when completing the shift is 100% gone.

Well worth it.. totally.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
fresh batch of trans and shifter bushings have arrived

SST

redmoe

One set is installed under the shifter assembly (base bushings). The other goes between the cable bracket and transmission in the engine bay (transmission bracket bushings). Check out my YouTube channel link in my signature if you want to get an idea of how to install them.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
so what exactly is the difference between the last two? picture in your link shows the same, description is the same too
the transmission bracket bushings are located in the engine bay, the bracket has 3 mounting points which are replaced by the aluminum color billet bushings
the shifter base bushings (black anodized) replace the soft bushings under your actual shifter in the cabin or interior of the car

the links are for 2 different products, I just tried them

there is a full write up in my section for these goods
link here: https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/17698-Whoosh-Motorsports-Shift-Kit-Install-and-Review-PICTURE-HEAVY

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27

danbfree

3000 Post Club
back in stock and NEW lower price for early Black Friday savings

use the forum discount FIST5 and you'll receive a whoosh brand short shift for $57.00 FREE SHIPPING

link: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/whoosh-brand-transmission-short-shift-kit-fiesta-st-2014-free-shipping
That's just an awesome deal, keep the house brand products at a great value coming, love it!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk