Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB GROUP BUY #2: 3rd brake light flasher modules $35 SHIPPED EACH

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

The issue i found with this when installing is that you do not have a proper ground. I ran into this when I put on the quick connector. Make sure it pierces through the insulation of the wire and doesn't just sit around it. I fixed this by splitting the insulation in two and then putting the connector on to be absolutely sure the connector completely touched the wires.
This was it entirely. The wires are so thin, I couldn't get a connection with any of the piercing-type splicers. I ended up cutting the wire and splicing in a third to run to the flasher.

Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks for the quick responses, and excellent product!

Sent from my Spaceship

This was it entirely. The wires are so thin, I couldn't get a connection with any of the piercing-type splicers. I ended up cutting the wire and splicing in a third to run to the flasher.

Everything seems to be working now.

Thanks for the quick responses, and excellent product!

Sent from my Spaceship
Does your flasher work with lights on as well? Mine only works with the lights off.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #106
I just realized what happened with the speed of the flashers.

I totally spaced that with the blue/white wires from the flasher connected, it does a fast rate flash. If you want slow, you can simply cut the connection between the two wires.

I apologize for the confusion on anyones end, I forgot to mention this in the craziness that has been my life this past month, between organizing this, working overtime and proposing to my fiance.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #108
This goes without saying, if you want the fast more immediate flashing you can leave it as is. Otherwise just sever the connection between the blue/white wire on the flasher and it will be slow and have a delay between flashes.

And thank you! [MENTION=6284]brbauer2[/MENTION]

This goes without saying, if you want the fast more immediate flashing you can leave it as is. Otherwise just sever the connection between the blue/white wire on the flasher and it will be slow and have a delay between flashes.

And thank you! [MENTION=6284]brbauer2[/MENTION]
So, if I cut the blue/white wire I get what we see in your example video?

Dangit bought my FiST yesterday wish I would of got her sooner so I could of gotten in on this GB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bluedrank

So I took a quick look at the wiring in the car. My god is that length of wire that sticks out so short. How's everyone managed the install so far? I was considering removing the spoiler entirely to give myself some extra room to work with.

So I took a quick look at the wiring in the car. My god is that length of wire that sticks out so short. How's everyone managed the install so far? I was considering removing the spoiler entirely to give myself some extra room to work with.
I know what you mean. If you have any sort of wing risers on their you can just route the wire out through the hole on the back of the wing and let it hang down the glass. That's what I did and worked great. If you do not have them however, I would have had to pull the wing off. There is not enough and my hands or tools cannot fit in the brake light opening.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #118
Want!! Where do I send payment and $35?
Message sent.

It isn't super easy, but I'm used to working on Prius' that have extremely tight spaces, so it wasn't difficult for me at all.

What are the chances you have one more to sell??

I found this group buy after it was over and while I can wait for the next group buy but... this morning in rainy traffic an idiot behind me wasn't paying attention and locked up his brakes and slid within what must have been an inch from my bumper. I was fully braced and prepared for impact...

Makes me not want to wait too long ;)