Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=5901]spoon[/MENTION] if you ever sell the spare setup hit
Me up ;) I'm jealous of your setup lol

[MENTION=5901]spoon[/MENTION] if you ever sell the spare setup hit
Me up ;) I'm jealous of your setup lol
Will do brother. Once I have them drilled and tapped, you will be the first to know. It's not cheap, but doing it this way is great for doing the swap in your driveway, with minimal downtime, and is a breeze with no special tools needed. Just a few sockets and wrenches, a buddy and a few beers, and a couple of hours to kill on a Saturday morning. [emoji481]

Here's another photo.. just because I believe in lots of photos. The rear stance looks nice and tight.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Spoon,
By now everyone has to know I am ANAL about low weight wheels, damn fine setup you have there!

Other than adding more power, which only helps in acceleration, what you did is the biggest overall performance upgrade there is and it helps in everything about real performance.

For those that cannot afford or find a great deal on Rays/Volks, which I have done in the past as well, there is the killer bargain priced Konig options in 4x100 and the 6UL, 15x8, 9,10, 11 wide depending on your needs, wants, mods to make them fit.

[MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION], The car is definitely peppier and more nimble now. Thanks for helping me think the project through. Appreciate your time brother.

[MENTION=6284]brbauer2[/MENTION], Hey, nice score on the caps! Now I have to find them too!

[MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION], I have never seen a single silver Fiesta ST in person, ever in my life. And there in your garage you have two!? [emoji106]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes sir. When I put the SVT rear brakes on, I inspected the rear tires and just couldn't bring myself to replace them yet, they still had a lot of love still left to give.
Fully understood (about not throwing away perfectly good tires!).

It's just that all four of those tires, on those sweet painted wheels will look AND stick GREAT!! [wink]
(I'm still amazed at how phenomenal that color SVT wheel looks on a silver FiST! [thumb])

neeqness

1000 Post Club
NRG steel lug nuts, they had a sale going on and for the price I couldn't pass them up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing! They look like they would also look great on my red fist. Especially while moving on the freeway. [emoji4]

OK, so those ARE 45 profile (you stated they were 214/40-17 in another thread).

I thought they looked a little too high 'sidewalled' to be 40s. ;)

STILL looks GREAT!! [thumb]
I shared 40? My bad, I meant 45's, thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me if those wheel are really made by OZ Racing. I know that in north America that OZ are not "very well known" but in Europe, its the opposite. I have a set of 15 spokes "ford" wheel that came from a canadian 2010 focus. Inside the rim is clearely written FoMoCo. But the SAME wheel in Europe that came with some Focus SVT and other models, they are OZ wheels. Same wheels, but i think Ford just put their name on them. Same wheels except the hubs.

In fact, are they OZ superturismo or not ?

Maybe im incorrect all the way, correct me loll

All that to know which stickers im putting on them??
Im sorry again if im crazy lol

We have them in north america

In Europe

OZ is well known here in America with the Euro guys, especially the Volkswagen groups. Don't see them much on American or Japanese cars, that's for sure.

THey look very similar, those two wheels.. one is definitely styled after the other, even down to the valve placement. But there are subtle differences in teh center lug recess and the spoke design (OZ Superturismo LM (pictured) spokes are thinner, and extend closer to the rim of the wheel). The Ford Racing wheel seems to have a more radiused design in the center recess vs. the angular recess of the OZ. Also, look at the bases of the spoke design on the OZ; there are machined out recesses there for lightening. The Ford Racing wheel does not have this extra detail process.

OZ made in Italy, right? Have a peek at the back of one of the Ford Racing wheels, see where they're made? You never know.. might not have costed too much to modify an existing casting to create a new design. Could be made in the same factory.