Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

Took the Innovate ethanol gauge I had in my Evo and installed it in the FiST. Wired up the power just need to install the sensor and run the wires through the firewall. Seen videos where the vent just pops out but that wasn't the case with mine, my hands are sore from trying to take it out.
View attachment 13547
That vent in my '12 and '14 came right out when I wanted to paint the trim. Can't get it to budge in the ST in this colder weather.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

brbauer2

Just ordered the GFB DV+ from [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]. With his discount code it comes to ~$15 cheaper than Amazon. I'll wait the couple extra days to get it from an awesome vendor here instead of Prime.

Sent from my OnePlus 3

Last edited:
Some items I've completed recently.

Swapped out the cheap factory carpet pads with the soft rubber ST version.

Replaced the stock knob with the optional one from Ford. Much better feel.

Have tried different height settings of the gas pedal and have finalized it today. No shims or spacers. Added an OMP pedal cover to just the gas pedal. Heel n Toe is now easy! Removed the metal cover instead of drilling through it.

Placement of my magnetic phone holder. Works great!

Simple filter replacement from Injen.

Just ordered the GFB DV+ from [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]. With his discount code it comes to ~$15 cheaper than Amazon. I'll wait the couple extra days to get it from an awesome vendor here instead of Prime.

Sent from my OnePlus 3
I just installed mine today and it made a huge difference!

Nice to hear!

How long did it take? Any tips that could help with an easier install?
Including jacking the car up and going through the wheel well, I probably had an hour in it, if that. It was easy, just awkward. I used a 3/8" socket with an Allen head on it and numerous different sizes of extensions. Also I don't think I could have gotten it done that fast without a wobble extension, it made the job a lot easier.

Just ordered my new summer tires, decided to go with the Continental Extemecontact Sport. The reviews seem to be all nothing but praise, but this is a new tire so that's to be expected. Definitely excited to be on something better than the stock wheels and tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Piercemotors traction bar

My Piercemotors traction bar just showed up. The torsion bar is on its way. Got my Saturday project. Nicely wrapped and boxed. It is metallic grey. Looks great.

Took my spring tires and wheels to get mounted: Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 205/40R17 on bronze Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 17x7.5 +45. Glad I still have my X-Ice 3s on the car though, expecting a foot of snow Monday night into Tuesday.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Truth be told, the PS AS/3s are VERY impressive in shallow snow (~1")/slush conditions.

I was out and about on them yesterday, and even with all of the nannies off (at least to the point that we CAN turn them off), I really had to TRY to get the front wheels to spin in those mixed conditions.

But YES, for anything deeper than that, a good, true winter tire is required. ;)

BTW; did the 1.2s take very little weight to get them balanced, like most who have them say?
(STILL waiting on mine to arrive.)