Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'17 DIY Ambient Lighting - 3D Printed Glovebox Light Mount

Trader history for Meowoosh (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also sent payment the 28th of October and have seen nothing yet.. He’s in no hurry to send anybody the parts they have paid for. I sent a PM last Friday asking for my money back at this point and he hasn’t replied...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Will be keeping tabs on this thread

Bump. Still lots of '17 and '18 owners out there who don't know what they're missing out on!

Just a heads up, I am pretty slow to ship, but they'll make it. That's how I am able to keep the price so low.
My experience was good with the 2 sets I bought. Meowoosh did say that he is slow to ship. Hopefully all will arrive soon. It's a unique part and worth waiting for, imho.

I know some of you are waiting to buy my splitters pending the receipt of these glovebox mounts, so hopefully this gets resolved soon!

That said, these custom mounts are a necessity for anyone adding the missing lights to their 2017+ FiSTs; keep them coming Meowoosh!

I know some of you are waiting to buy my splitters pending the receipt of these glovebox mounts, so hopefully this gets resolved soon!
Yes and thanks for understanding FiestaZag! My PayPal trigger ready to send you the payment!

That said, these custom mounts are a necessity for anyone adding the missing lights to their 2017+ FiSTs; keep them coming Meowoosh!
Yeah my experience so far dealing with Meowoosh has me feeling a bit hesitant right now about buying from members. I understand people live a busy life.. but a 3 week wait to have something shipped is a bit extreme In my opinion

I got mine about 3 1/2 weeks after ordering them. By that point I had given up and just ran the harness along side the stock one as I was tired of seeing the harness and light bar sitting on my table lol

Status
Not open for further replies.