Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EzESC *MOD* is finally for sale!

Trader history for spymac (0)

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Thanks! I didn’t know that. Do you know the coding, or have a link to where I can read about the coding?
I don't think there's any coding involved. If you have the software, you just pull up the menu for Stability control and disable it. My friend has ForScan and we were trying to see if we could disable it completely. All it did was disable the light. The software was pretty easy to use. No rewriting of any code. You just select the drop down menu and choose different options.

I don't think there's any coding involved. If you have the software, you just pull up the menu for Stability control and disable it. My friend has ForScan and we were trying to see if we could disable it completely. All it did was disable the light. The software was pretty easy to use. No rewriting of any code. You just select the drop down menu and choose different options.
Nice!! Thank you

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #24
Hey spymac. Any update whether you’re going to offer anymore of these?
Yes I am! I'm planning on having another batch of 5 ready to ship by next Friday, December 7th. I'm just waiting on one last part shipment which should arrive on the 5th, so I'll post up mid next week with an update.

Thanks!

btw y'all. with ForScan you can disable the dash warning light that comes on when you go into Sport or ESC-Off modes.
Do you remember what you did in Forscan to disable it? Went in there this weekend and couldn't find anything that would go along with disabling it...

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #27
Update: I will have a batch of 5 ready to ship on Monday, 12/10. If you are interested in ordering, please PM me your paypal address and I'll send you an invoice when the units are ready to ship. Thank you!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
btw y'all. with ForScan you can disable the dash warning light that comes on when you go into Sport or ESC-Off modes.
Not to thread jack here, but along with others I'd like to know the ForScan settings too... there is a new thread with a spreadsheet for just Fiestas, and I'd like to add that line to it for reference... Thanks!