Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

It is worth the wait how ever long it may be. I got the second to last one of the last shipment. Looks amazing works just as well.
How long did it take to sell out? I'm practically stalking this thread and website so I don't miss the chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How long did it take to sell out? I'm practically stalking this thread and website so I don't miss the chance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
It was a few weeks. But he has more than double the inventory coming this time and on his first set of cores no one knew any data about them so they sold extra slow till people reported their results.

hey [MENTION]DepoRacing[/MENTION] Please have enough of these on hand this coming tax return season I have a bunch of mods in mind and your FMIC is one of them.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #270
That was my first run of 30 intercoolers to test the Fiesta Market. I have 70 pcs coming Aug 10, I expect them to be in stock for about 3 months.

rexdriver85

I'll be in this round for sure. All good things come to those who wait. Or something like that. [emoji38]

Based

So the verdict is this intercooler is good? I was going to buy the MAP one but this one is cheaper and people seem to like it.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
So the verdict is this intercooler is good? I was going to buy the MAP one but this one is cheaper and people seem to like it.

Running the X-37 on this and I have zero regrets about buying this. Best bang for the buck hands down. Don't over think it...

Works great and I'm in the deep south. From what people have said it is a Cobb core with depo end tanks. It is great quality.