Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Based

Works great and I'm in the deep south. From what people have said it is a Cobb core with depo end tanks. It is great quality.
Alright great! I just ordered an APV3 last night and I will be saving my nickels for when these IC's come back in stock :).

Based

So no one has had problems with missing hardware and/or bent end tanks or bent find etc?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
So no one has had problems with missing hardware and/or bent end tanks or bent find etc?
None, mine came packed so good that I was kind of annoyed how much shit I had to remove to get to the cooler lol. My dp ws packages vey well also. I trust this brand dude. For the money like I keep saying, no brainer.

Based

None, mine came packed so good that I was kind of annoyed how much shit I had to remove to get to the cooler lol. My dp ws packages vey well also. I trust this brand dude. For the money like I keep saying, no brainer.
Do you know how much better it is than stock? Like I know stock can go like 40 degrees above ambient. I think I read that this one only goes like 10 above ambient but I'm not sure.

Do you know how much better it is than stock? Like I know stock can go like 40 degrees above ambient. I think I read that this one only goes like 10 above ambient but I'm not sure.
It all depends on what intake you are using and a bunch of other variables. It usually runs around 3-5 degrees above ambient when cruising for me but I have everything working against it. (injen intake and catless DP without heatwrap) after a full pull from 2nd to the top of 3rd it usually is no more than 10 degrees above ambient. Part of the contributing factor for this is that the road surface radiates into the air making the air where the IC is above ambient also. Usually whenever I start a mid summer pull I can see the temp decrease 2-3 degrees hold then slowly increase to about 2 above the starting temp where it levels out. But I am talking mid day pulls where the intake temp is 105 with 80% humidity. I feel like it performs better when it is colder out but haven't gotten to test it.

The only IC that I have seen is better is the DHM full race IC and the CP-E IC. For me the difference wasn't worth the price. I mean the cp-e is on a good day going to get you 3? cooler for double the price. Is it really worth it?

LaserWhisperer

I got in on the inaugural offering of these, and I can honestly say that it's WELL WORTH THE PRICE AND WAIT TIMES. I'm in San Diego, and even on 90+ degree days, my AP shows 8-11* above ambient (CAT) while cruising, and about 3-7* degrees over during hard pulls. Drops temp really quickly too while moving. Tim @Depo did a great job with these, I would buy it over and over again if I needed to. You can see my car on Tim's website with it installed and bumper back on.

LaserWhisperer

I can't speak for Tim, but I'll bet he's gonna tell you to wait until it's back in stock on the website [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based

Omg I just realized I can't buy one this month because bills... Shit man I hope I don't miss out I really want one :(

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #291
We should be within about a week now until i have them in hand, then i'll put them up on the website.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
We should be within about a week now until i have them in hand, then i'll put them up on the website.
Ahhhhh!!!

Hurry up!! Summer is ending and I doubt I'll be able to use this to full capabilities this year...

Heck, I'd probably wait to install until next summer to install to protect it from the winter road debris.

Based

Ahhhhh!!!

Hurry up!! Summer is ending and I doubt I'll be able to use this to full capabilities this year...

Heck, I'd probably wait to install until next summer to install to protect it from the winter road debris.
that is a good point. If I can't buy one this time around at least it will be winter lol.