Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Race Crash Bar and Intercooler!

Trader history for DHM (0)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thank you for the helpful info Isaac. I will keep the email handy, I'm dying to get this thing on the car...This Week! Just making sure I got what I need before I take bumper off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem! One quick edit to the previous post - Turbosmart vacuum block.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Really interested in the IC kit. Just wish they were in stock at some point.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Really interested in the IC kit. Just wish they were in stock at some point.
Oh, they will be. We just got 50 custom made intercooler cores in early last week.
IMG_5428.JPG

Hey Russel!

I don't have the DHM intercooler, but I do have a MAPerformance IC. My question (irrelevant to my IC choice) is will I be able to reinstall the airbag sensor to this crash bar? I daily this, and am concerned about an airbag warning light and/or loss of airbag functionality.

Thank you in advance!

- JR

Hey Russel!

I don't have the DHM intercooler, but I do have a MAPerformance IC. My question (irrelevant to my IC choice) is will I be able to reinstall the airbag sensor to this crash bar? I daily this, and am concerned about an airbag warning light and/or loss of airbag functionality.

Thank you in advance!

- JR
Just a heads up, with the DHM race IC and crash bar the airbag sensors actually mount on tabs on the IC. However, [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION] could probably add some tabs for mounting them on the bar if you specified. [MENTION=759]Hijinx@DHM[/MENTION] could probably give you a definitive answer.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
You have a time frame Hijinx?
You can order at any time... All I can tell you is 20-35 business days, and if we go over we will contact you... But, I stay in fairly close contact with people.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hey Russel!

Thank you in advance!

- JR
We let the customer decide how they're going to mount their airbag sensors.

We let the customer decide how they're going to mount their airbag sensors.

With that being said, I am able to have airbag function while this crash bar is on? It would be a nice setup when I clear the lower half of the upper grill.

- JR

Has anybody had a problem with their front bumper not fitting quite right after installing the crash bar? Mine seems like it is being pulled down for some reason, and its causing the headlights to dig into the bumper.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Has anybody had a problem with their front bumper not fitting quite right after installing the crash bar? Mine seems like it is being pulled down for some reason, and its causing the headlights to dig into the bumper.
You're using the DHM crash bar for weight reduction, and enhanced cooling purposes?

DvC

Mine sort of fits funky yoo. I have had the bumper on and off many times trying to fix it and while trying to fix other things. I just said screw it. I thought it was just my install.

Yeah Ive tried to put spacers in certain spots to address it with no success. I may give it one more go and really try and diagnose what is causing it to sit improperly, but glad Im not the only one who has had issues!