Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crashed Fiesta Part Out

Trader history for jazz (0)

Hi looking for a number of parts and maybe we can make a package deal.
Passenger rear strut
Passenger rear knuckle/spindle
Rear axle beam/subframe
Left and right curtain airbags
Front passenger seat
Both seat belts
Need one rim and four tires or good price for fur rims with tires
All this would need to ship to Syracuse NY.
Pm me with things you have and prices. Thanks

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is the shifter boot available complete with the reverse lockout? If so, price shipped to 19438?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the shifter boot available complete with the reverse lockout? If so, price shipped to 19438?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll take the rest of the shifter assembly that [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] doesn't need if it's available?

I need the clips/strings that hold up the rear deck, one of the clips on mine broke. $10? I'll pay $20? if you want to include the deck too. I can pick up from LA on weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need both roof airbags and both front seat belts and passenger seat if u have it. Shipped to 13031 pm me

I'll take the C-Pillar trim (at the hatch) and the drivers side window switches (all 4 windows switches and window lock button)

By chance u have the hood latch sensor? It's the sensor on pass side that attaches to good latcb. I believe it's for anti theft.