Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

VirtualRonin

Active Military
holy crap man, I'm impressed
kudos to you and thanks for sharing this
Thanks Ron! I wouldn't have attempted this without the information on the forum. Shout out to [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION], [MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION] for sharing their experiences and installation threads, it was immensely helpful.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks Ron! I wouldn't have attempted this without the information on the forum. Shout out to Rodmoe, Pete, and CP-E Mitch for sharing their experiences and installation threads, it was immensely helpful.
I wish that I had 1/100th of your wrenching skills, confidence, and COURAGE to take on this job!! [thumb] [pray]

Yes, KUDOS indeed!

I installed my MFactory LSD this weekend along with new engine/trans mounts from frankiefiesta. It was a big job but I did it completely on my own in a garage with the car on jack stands. I feel like I'm now able to take full advantage of the car's power! It should be interesting to see how the car performs at the next autocross later this month.
Nice work, I was all proud of myself for doing a badge relocation...
IMG_2839.JPG
Now I gotta man up and do some real work like [MENTION=1907]VirtualRonin[/MENTION] !!!
Do you have a build thread? Let us know how it drives!

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Finally dumped the factory fill DCT out of the transaxle, and installed the Motul Gear 300 in it's place, along with a Dimple magnetic drain plug.

I have not driven it enough to report on whether or not it shifts any differently than the Motorcraft DCT or not.

Drained my damond occ after roughly 3000 kms from installing it. got about 3 spoon fulls out of it.
Did not attach the drain hose when i installed it. I just unbolted the can from the shock tower and drained it to a cup.

brbauer2

Drained my damond occ after roughly 3000 kms from installing it. got about 3 spoon fulls out of it.
Did not attach the drain hose when i installed it. I just unbolted the can from the shock tower and drained it to a cup.
I drained mine today as well, probably about 5 tablespoons after 3k miles.

Did you at least put the drain hose on now? It makes it so much easier!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

no i didn't. didn't feel like getting under the car at the time to run the hose and secure it.
I'll run it on the next oil change.

LT Berzerker

Couldn't turn down 0% @ 72, and wanted to get back to a rwd platform...oddly similar feel to the modded 300zxTT I got rid of 2 years ago... The little FiST (baby Vader) is now a Storm trooper (not a mustang though... Since Storm troopers don't hit anything ~ fingers crossed)... Very bitter Sweet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Couldn't turn down 0% @ 72, and wanted to get back to a rwd platform...oddly similar feel to the modded 300zxTT I got rid of 2 years ago... The little FiST (baby Vader) is now a Storm trooper (not a mustang though... Since Storm troopers don't hit anything ~ fingers crossed)... Very bitter Sweet.
1LE??
Unlike most others on here, I don't blame you one bit, and the ONLY drawback to that platform (besides the oft cited horrid outward visibility), to me is the AFM/DoD system of the LT1, but that can be gotten rid of, and tuned out with a little effort.

The 6th gens have almost hypercar handling right from the factory, and feel almost 'tossable' despite their heft, again which most of the light, FWD (or light RWD roadster) fans on here just cannot comprehend.

Did you keep the FiST as well, as it's hard to tell from the above post. [dunno]

LT Berzerker

1LE??
Unlike most others on here, I don't blame you one bit, and the ONLY drawback to that platform (besides the oft cited horrid outward visibility), to me is the AFM/DoD system of the LT1, but that can be gotten rid of, and tuned out with a little effort.

The 6th gens have almost hypercar handling right from the factory, and feel almost 'tossable' despite their heft, again which most of the light, FWD (or light RWD roadster) fans on here just cannot comprehend.

Did you keep the FiST as well, as it's hard to tell from the above post. [dunno]
Was upside-down on the FiST (lease to buy)... So traded it in... Used what I was putting off to the side for maintenance as a down payment for the Camaro.

As for reasoning, I wanted something akin to my old 300zxTT (modded) ~ E46 M3 performance wise still with a back seat useable enough for me, my dad and my 9yo...

But the 1LE beats the pants off those.... Yes the SS V8 does, but I can neither afford that variant (being upside-down on the FiST) nor want that much of a car yet (think driver mod/learning) thus the LGX V6 1LE package....

Seeing this is my daily mileage is also a condition...

This best of both worlds... 335hp in a sub 3400lb car with brembos, diff cooler, oil cooler, trans cooler, splitter, spoiler, magnetic ride FE3 susp.... All for 32k....@ 0%>>>>sold. ;)

I still will miss the FiST, future classic hot hatch.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk