Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LOOking for OEM exhaust

Trader history for SfiestaST (0)

Hey guys I’m looking for a OEM exhaust for my ST shipped to 13031. Let me know what you have and how much.

Hey guys I’m looking for a OEM exhaust for my ST shipped to 13031. Let me know what you have and how much.
I have an oem exhaust that I took off of my 2017 at like 2000 miles. You can have it for the cost of shipping, plus like $40.00 for my trouble of getting it packed up and shipped.

You will need to have a muffler shop Wells it because I cut it when I removed it, and I will probably cut it at the resonator to get it shipped in a reasonable box.

Let me know if you want it. It would be shipped from 85635.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
SfiestaST
Thread Starter #3
When you cut make sure it’s on the straight part of pipe so that I can connect easily. Can you pm me a pic of where you intent to cut before cutting. Also, can you find out how much shipping will be based on the box you are using.

When you cut make sure it’s on the straight part of pipe so that I can connect easily. Can you pm me a pic of where you intent to cut before cutting. Also, can you find out how much shipping will be based on the box you are using.
I'm out of town today but I'll get it to you tomorrow

You don't necessarily need to weld it. If you get the appropriate 55mm Exhaust clamp, you can use them to hold it together. I did it when I cut mine and had to reinstall my OEM. They are pretty affordable on Ebay. VW makes an OEM one, but it's pricey. I ran it like that for a couple thousand miles leak free. You could also put a beat of RTV around the ends after install if you're really worried about it.

Were you able to take some pics
Yes. Here you go. I will be cutting it at the White tape marks. Also note that you will need an exhaust hanger at the downpipe/resonator flange (shown in last image).

OP
SfiestaST
Thread Starter #9
Ok, so 112 altogether right? Also before cutting can you mark with a marker a line so that I know how it was so I can put back axactly in the same spot.

Ok, so 112 altogether right? Also before cutting can you mark with a marker a line so that I know how it was so I can put back axactly in the same spot.
Nope that is just the shipping quote from UPS. So the total would be $152.