Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

That just looks amazing. I love that wheel and tire combo with that size. I cannot wait to be able to get a set of these. [MENTION=3473]forevercasual[/MENTION] how does the drive feel with these? how does that weight savings feel and do you like the grip of these tires? these wheels just look so perfect for our car. perfect offset.

Unfortunately I haven't had a good chance to really review the tires, but they have pretty comfortable amount of grip to stock. For sure the re050s have more, but I'm happy for a daily. The thing that suprised me the most was I felt as if the throttle response improved. That may all be in my head though. The comfort is unchanged from stock. The road noise is much quieter at highway speed but gains a noticeable tread noise around town. Overall I think I made the best choice for me.

Hopefully I'll get some more time behind the wheel to test the handling characteristics better

LILIKE16ST

Unfortunately I haven't had a good chance to really review the tires, but they have pretty comfortable amount of grip to stock. For sure the re050s have more, but I'm happy for a daily. The thing that suprised me the most was I felt as if the throttle response improved. That may all be in my head though. The comfort is unchanged from stock. The road noise is much quieter at highway speed but gains a noticeable tread noise around town. Overall I think I made the best choice for me.

Hopefully I'll get some more time behind the wheel to test the handling characteristics better
Yea the throttle response you feel probably wasn't in your head you dropped a good amount of weight with this setup and that will make the car accelerate brake and handle better as well...will feel much lighter on its feet and more eager to go at any rpm any gear compared to having the stock boar anchors on I noticed this with my 15x8 pro race 1.2 wheels and I dropped a similar amount of weight with that setup and I too am running those bfg albeit in the 195/55/15 size. I'm going with extreme contacts in the coming months as replacements which are nearly 3 lbs lighter per tire based on what I've read online so that should be nice. I'm seriously considering going with the wheels you have at some point they look amazing. My 15s have more sidewall for comfort though without being too tall and the extreme contacts in 205 are about 80 bucks a set cheaper compared to the 16s so that is weighing in my thought process too.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Just put my Dekagrams on last night, wrapped in BFG Sport Comp 2's 205/50 with stock suspension. I love it so far, I wish the temps would warm up so I can really push them, but so far the car feels much lighter on it's feet, and it's nice to get the winter tires off finally!

Looks soo good!

All these posts are making me miss my 205/50/16 setup on my 16" Sparcos...Maybe I'll go back in the future when these Dekagrams become more readily available!

HBEcoBeaST

Those 205/50s are prime at stock height. They don't look stretched either.

How's the poke(if any)? I like extra rubber for ride and rim protection. My stockers are pretty sad looking [emoji21]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Looks soo good!

All these posts are making me miss my 205/50/16 setup on my 16" Sparcos...Maybe I'll go back in the future when these Dekagrams become more readily available!
Looks real good now you need some swift spec r springs and make it look real nice. Or one of the others if you prefer progressive rates

*edit* sorry quoted the wrong person my bad lol

LILIKE16ST

Just put my Dekagrams on last night, wrapped in BFG Sport Comp 2's 205/50 with stock suspension. I love it so far, I wish the temps would warm up so I can really push them, but so far the car feels much lighter on it's feet, and it's nice to get the winter tires off finally!

Looks real good now you need some swift spec r springs or one of the others if you prefer progressive rates