Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CP-E PSMM and DSMM Released!

Finally, the day has come. Ive had these mounts on my car for months and I must say, there is a big improvement. On stock turbo, just the RMM did the trick. Kept the car straight, shifting was crisper, and the car felt more together. Fast forward to now, I'm running a hybrid turbo and the torque steer is back. Once all 3 mounts were on, it was a drastic improvement. I can do 2nd and 3rd gear pulls to redline without touching the steering wheel. Id strongly recommend 55 duro for those concerned with vibrations. Launching is incredible! especially with COBB TC.

FordFiestaPSMM_01-768x512 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr

FordFiestaDSMM_01-768x512 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr

Some of the highlights:

-PSMM is full billet construction. Anodized black, laser engraved, the quality you would expect from CP-E.

-DSMM is a hybrid laser cut steel (powdercoated of course) with full billet pieces.

-Both mounts use EPDM bushings. Similar to what the OEM uses but our own special designed bushing that holds up well in high heat (like in your engine bay).

-Lifetime warranty (not that you'll need it!)

-Full Color instructions

-Made in the USA

-10% off introductory pricing.

Edited to add pics and take out links.

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #3
I don't have any photos of the install process. Our product development engineer actually installed them on my car.

. The passenger side is quite easy. Just support the engine from the oil pan, move the coolant reservoir out of the way and it bolts in the same way stock does.

For the drivers side, you must remove the intake box and battery box. The bolts that hold the mount to the transmission are a little hard to get to. A little more involved, but still only a 1-1.5 hr process that can be done with hand tools in your driveway.

Both mounts come with full color directions.

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Any weight savings compared to the stock mounts?
Didn't really cross my mind to look at weight, as there about the same size as stock and are replacing a part, so its not really adding to the weight of the car. There billet 6061 aluminum, so a little heavier than cast stock mounts. I would think the weight is comparable.

I'm going to be throwing my car up on the dyno in the next few weeks (testing something else). Ill throw a gopro looking at the motor so we can see the movement. The engines tend to move ALOT on the dyno. Even some cars with aftermarket RMM's have their engine looking like its about to fall out of the car.

I'm loving these mounts right now. Combined with COBB traction control, pulls from a dig feel SUPER smooth, very controllable. Hopefully some videos to come

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I may need to give the full range of mounts you offer a shot. I get massive torque steer at speed even with my mountune mount. And I’m on stock turbo and tune.

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
I may need to give the full range of mounts you offer a shot. I get massive torque steer at speed even with my mountune mount. And I’m on stock turbo and tune.
My first suggestion would be to try our RMM first. Its pretty stiff and fixed a lot of those issues when I was on the stock turbo. Fully mounted is super stiff, but the response is awesome!

hm, I already got the TTR or I would be all over these to have the full CPE package.

oh well... on stock fist I only got the RMM to reduce clunking. Never really experienced much torque steer.. then again I am gentle on the throttle.

Just installed these this past weekend to go along with my cp-e rmm, wow they are great! Vibrations aren't as bad as I was expecting and everything just feels SOLID now. A+++

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Just installed these this past weekend to go along with my cp-e rmm, wow they are great! Vibrations aren't as bad as I was expecting and everything just feels SOLID now. A+++
Thanks for the purchase. The vibes do settle down a little once you get some miles on them.

I currently have about 10k miles on the mounts. I still LOVE them. I had a few customers in my car and they all have commented on how stiff and precise the car feels. I am biased as heck though. =]

Hoping to get some track time on them this season and REALLY beat on them, however backroads have been more fun than ever.

Couldn't agree more Mitch! I figured I would do the mounts since I was tearing apart the engine bay for everything else I was installing. These totally surprised me and is probably one of my favorite mods to date. The car feels great now!