Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Found this cool $50 short shift kit - guy makes them himself - Mojo Mfg.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Getting the extension powder coated also by them! Why not while it's there!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

redmoe

Just ordered his extended height shift knob. He mentioned that he has more material on order to manufacture more short shift kits.

XanRules

I have one of these kits on my car - picked it up used from someone for super cheap. Good build quality, don't have much to compare it to other than the mountune kit which is a more involved install as I understand it. I'd guess about a 20% reduction in throw.

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
I have one of these kits on my car - picked it up used from someone for super cheap. Good build quality, don't have much to compare it to other than the mountune kit which is a more involved install as I understand it. I'd guess about a 20% reduction in throw.
Yeah, there is a Reddit post that claims it's about 25%, but 20 seems right but the improvement in precision and feel makes this a must have!

XanRules

I'd defer to the reddit post as I am just guessing based on touch, which, as many women will be eager to tell you, isn't always the best.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd defer to the reddit post as I am just guessing based on touch, which, as many women will be eager to tell you, isn't always the best.
You should just stick to Lighting and stay away from the women.....Its probably your safest bet!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I can only be an expert in one thing at a time, unfortunately!
I'm just giving you shit man...id expect the same from you! Women are like Farmers....They are never happy.....Its either it rains to much or rains too little....never satisfied.[woot]

borborpa

Premium Account
Mine arrives tomorrow, installing it over the weekend. Figured since I was going to pull the induction hose anyway, might as well upgrade that at the same time, so I ordered a new one from Whoosh! Going to do the symposer delete as well, since I'll have it all apart in the area. :)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got my extension piece powder coated and installed...its nice to not have to reach for the shifter!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk