Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^LOL!

Mine is more green than Magnetic right now, as one can SEE the pollen dust on the pavement it is so thick.
(When it rains there are green streams flowing to the drain grates! [crazyeye])

cxwrench

We have those stupid bottle-brush things near our parking area and the little red things get EVERYWHERE!!! And the pollen. [?|]

Wow! How did you align like the curves? Looks very nice!
Thank you!

I had to make relief cuts on the back side that has the double sided tape, I messed up on the driver's side and cut a little too much out but it's not really noticeable once I got it stuck on and put a couple of screws in underneath to help it hold shape.

Dirty, dirty and dirty. Fancy getting rain in San Diego!

New additions: 1:1 scale model sticker (the wind blew as I was lining up the sticker and stuck the 'model' to the glass, I guess that is the 'jaunty' angle it wanted to be) and Penguins license plate surround.

My 1960's style plates are on order (yellow on black) so the current plates are temporary.

0.jpg

0 (1).jpg

- Dazzla

New additions: 1:1 scale model sticker (the wind blew as I was lining up the sticker and stuck the 'model' to the glass, I guess that is the 'jaunty' angle it wanted to be) and Penguins license plate surround.

My 1960's style plates are on order (yellow on black) so the current plates are temporary.

View attachment 17796

View attachment 17795

- Dazzla
You have fine taste in both cars and hockey teams [rockon]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

View attachment 17796

View attachment 17795

- Dazzla
Is that extreme pollen, or dust, or both that caused that drip down residue?

Did you move out thar from western Pennsyltuckey, or just like the Penguins?

Is that extreme pollen, or dust, or both that caused that drip down residue?

Did you move out thar from western Pennsyltuckey, or just like the Penguins?
It’s a combination of both. Mostly dust though, that combined with the little sprinkles of rain play havoc. It’s time for a bath anyway :)

I actually moved from further afield (Australia to be exact). I’m just a big Pens fan!

Jerickson88

It’s a combination of both. Mostly dust though, that combined with the little sprinkles of rain play havoc. It’s time for a bath anyway :)

I actually moved from further afield (Australia to be exact). I’m just a big Pens fan!

One of our Coasters came from Australia, but it is gone now to who knows where. It came from Wonderland. It was called Demon.

One of our Coasters came from Australia, but it is gone now to who knows where. It came from Wonderland. It was called Demon.
I think I rode that one when I lived in Sydney for a short while. According to Wikipedia it is now in India. What a small world it really is.

Jerickson88

I think I rode that one when I lived in Sydney for a short while. According to Wikipedia it is now in India. What a small world it really is.

The amusement industry is pretty small. International; but pretty specialized and a lot is made to order, so a design may be in production for 20 years and only turn out 8 attractions. I love what I do everyday!