Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help! New Turbo Install

Hey everyone. Finally got my MRX kit installed and ran into an issue with tuning. Randy with Mountune is on vacation so he is unable to assist. The map pack he sent me is corrupt, I cannot unpack in the COBB APM. Is it okay to run COBB OTS STG3 until he gets back to send me a good file? My concern is the BOV delete which is not programmed in COBB's stg 3. Will this cause issues? Do I need to be concerned with the new boost levels vs my new AFR levels? Thanks everyone.

felopr

Hey everyone. Finally got my MRX kit installed and ran into an issue with tuning. Randy with Mountune is on vacation so he is unable to assist. The map pack he sent me is corrupt, I cannot unpack in the COBB APM. Is it okay to run COBB OTS STG3 until he gets back to send me a good file? My concern is the BOV delete which is not programmed in COBB's stg 3. Will this cause issues? Do I need to be concerned with the new boost levels vs my new AFR levels? Thanks everyone.
my answer would be no
I will try and contact him if I where you, like on facebook or email. You said he is on vacation but knowing him, he can fix your issue in a couple of minutes so you can get going

OP
FiSTicuffs
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the input. Will do. For anyone interested, I tried it. I fired her up to check for leaks and took a very gentle ride down the street and no issues. It is my daily so I will reach out to him now. Thanks again man.

LaserWhisperer

What is the file format he sent you?
Did you try to first unpack it on your desktop, and then transfer the tune file to your AP?

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts