Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pwnall Performance brand Intercooler $280.99 Shipped Limited time 8 left!

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #21
I have 4 left until DHL finds the one they lost in Ohio somewhere :'(

[MENTION=3578]OxfordST[/MENTION] I reached out to have you re evaluate the intercooler before I ship it to ensure you're okay with the correct size. My apologies, I should have measured the cores myself before posting their dimensions instead of the manufacturers.

The actual core size is around 28x6.2x3
I responded to your PM - thanks for reaching out!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Well for being taller I'd of expected larger flow #s than Depo... But hey can't beat the price so... If I didn't already have a Depo one then get em till they are gone kids!
So the owner has clarified that this is the same core as Depo and Whoosh, just a better price! :)

Still trying to find the intercooler testing results, but all I know is that for the money this is a smoking deal!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #25
Thank you for all the orders guys. I have 4 left as the final one has arrived from DHL pending inspection for quality.

All orders went out before fedex pickup, [MENTION=9365]BoostedST17[/MENTION] you should have it tomorrow, yours is in a different box since some of the items original packaging was poor I had to repack. Yours is a telescoping box and the one box will pull out the side from the other box instead of opening from the top.

Last edited:
OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #28
I'm going to leave the ordering on until 3 AM. I updated stock to reflect the packaging material I have on hand. The orders will get dropped off at 7 AM when fedex opens tomorrow.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #33
Just impulse bought one of these last night, looking forward to enjoying my car's full potential all year.
Thank you for your order, we still have one left pre packaged and ready to go!

Thanks again Tim! Got the FMIC in like 2-3 days! Install was pretty easy. took me about 1.5 hours. I had never taken the bumper off so took my time and didn't rush anything. I ended up removing the center wind flair bracket (IDK what its technically called). Thanks again!

Any issues with fitment being 1/2" taller than the other units out there?
Mine installed easily. The only thing I had to do was remove the center wind flair bracket (not sure what its called exactly but there are 2 other brackets that hold the wind flair onto the body so its not realy needed... I was actually going just remove the wind flair thing all together but figured ill just leave it on

I got mine as well - haven't installed it quite yet. I'm waiting on obtaining an Accessport first. I just need to save some cash and get one at a discounted price.

Thanks again!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I got mine as well - haven't installed it quite yet. I'm waiting on obtaining an Accessport first. I just need to save some cash and get one at a discounted price.

Thanks again!
If you need to know the Facebook groups where they are posted all the time just send me a PM... Even for those who don't typically use FB, it's worth a private throwaway account just for the specialty car groups.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #39

Thanks again!
Hey [MENTION=3578]OxfordST[/MENTION] you don't need a tune for the intercooler so you can install it at your leisure. The car will perform really well on the stock tune with the intercooler as the only mod and maybe a drop in air filter from green filter USA. We have a car here in san antonio 93 octane intercooler only (focus st) that's beating stage 3 cars with custom tunes from various tuners. The stock tune and intercooler/filter is a really nice upgrade for people that don't want to tune.

Also thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll have more Intercoolers in 3 weeks, however the price will be $310.99 vs $280.99 which was a limited time sale price. I only use fedex for shipping as I find them to be a lot better than UPS or USPS and it's 2-3 day shipping to the entire USA mainland.

Thanks All!