Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Brand New No-Pistons Dead Pedal

Trader history for rattmobbins (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand new, never installed, as I ended up going a different route and not buying a FiST.

No-Pistons dead pedal. SOLD!

Whoosh red anodized aluminum starter button trim. SOLD!

Shapeways red shifter boot trim ring. SOLD!

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Bump. Lots of offers but still no takers. Still for sale!!!
Dude, I PMed you a few days ago and posted in this thread, no response... 🤔 somebody puts an offer out there, why not counter it? You did state, "OBO"..... Or at least PM back, "no thanks, looking for more"

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
30 shipped for the dead pedal?
Apparently he wants more (I offered the same as you via PM), but is not interested in even responding, unless you happen to have mind reading powers and know what he will take for it.... My guess is $35??

We know he will take $40, but also states "OBO", so one would assume there's room to negotiate. But you know what they say about assuming…

Apparently he wants more (I offered the same as you via PM), but is not interested in even responding, unless you happen to have mind reading powers and know what he will take for it.... My guess is $35??

We know he will take $40, but also states "OBO", so one would assume there's room to negotiate. But you know what they say about assuming…
I wish I had mind reading powers! If he wants to counter, that's fine but if you responded first, you should get priority I would hope.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
I wish I had mind reading powers! If he wants to counter, that's fine but if you responded first, you should get priority I would hope.
No worries, lol. Nothing against you, was just ranting about the seller. The dude puts "OBO" and then does not bother negotiating/countering when somebody comes up with an "O".
If he is not willing to negotiate, he should have just said in his post what he wants, i.e, "bottom line" price.

When I saw his last post about getting offers, I lost my shit, LOL!

At this point, I wouldn't buy it for even $20. I say, "go for it", if you manage to get a response [like]

FYI- New, these go for $45 w/ free shipping. Yes that is more than his $40 asking price, but it's backed by ebay... so there's that.

OP
rattmobbins
Thread Starter #13
Dude. Ts Atseif, settle down.

I didn’t respond to you yet because A. I’ve been out of town. And B. I had 2 people from Cali (much cheaper shipping there than effing New York) that offered $35 but then went dark on me. So apparently they are no longer interested.

Also, the dead pedals on eBay aren’t the No-pistons ones and look like crap.

Last but not least, you joined last month, have VERY few posts, and no forum transaction rating, so GTFO with your negativity in my for sale thread!!!

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Dude. Ts Atseif, settle down.

I didn’t respond to you yet because A. I’ve been out of town. And B. I had 2 people from Cali (much cheaper shipping there than effing New York) that offered $35 but then went dark on me. So apparently they are no longer interested.

Also, the dead pedals on eBay aren’t the No-pistons ones and look like crap.

Last but not least, you joined last month, have VERY few posts, and no forum transaction rating, so GTFO with your negativity in my for sale thread!!!
No Pistons dead pedal, sold by No Pistons (you know.. the seller that makes em), SAME as yours!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Fiesta-ST-Custom-Stainless-Steel-Dead-Pedal-foot-rest/163242120120?fits=Model%3AFiesta%7CSubmodel%3AST&hash=item2601fd13b8:g:jfkAAOSwBahVY8EI&vxp=mtr
$44.95, FREE shipping

I get the "out of town" thing, but when I saw your follow up post on here, meaning, you could've have responded to your PMs at that point, but instead decided to complain about offers, but no takers, I was like, "wtf". OBO, means negotiable, means you get an offer, you then counter that offer..... duh

Oh, and shipping is the SAME to anywhere in the country (unless you are close enough to meet in person), have you heard of USPS Priority Mail???

BTW, I just joined last month because I just bought my FiST last month. And no matter how long (or not) I have been on, makes NO difference. I am well versed in buying and selling via forums (as well as CL and fleabay). Do ya think this is my first go around.... It makes my points no less valid. Basic selling "101"

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
SOLD!!!

(thanks to ts atseif 💩)
*fixed that for you 😎

No prob, glad I could help

Curious.... What "direction" did you end up going in, i.e., what did you decide to buy instead of a FiST? 🤔

Given our lively exchange, if you don't answer, I completely understand. 🤐

Status
Not open for further replies.