Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cubby cover.

Flipping up would be cool. I have this, it pops in and out pretty easily. I wonder if it could be hinged...

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
OP
ccxr14
Thread Starter #6
what is that thing to the right of your shifter?

also, i'm not normally one for cosmetic mods but I kinda dig this. thanks for posting it
It's for my pop socket. I tried other places but it didn't stick all that well. The only downside of the placement now is the glare when the sun hits it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ccxr14
Thread Starter #7
Does it flip-up, sealing in the one or two mints that someone might manage to cram into that cavernous compartment?
Ha! No it doesn't but honestly I'm fine with it being stationary because in all honesty what would you put in there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Ha! No it doesn't but honestly I'm fine with it being stationary because in all honesty what would you put in there?
Better question, what could you FIT in there? Besides, whatever we do manage to fit in there will only end up in the foot well... UNLESS you put it beneath that (flip-up) cover.

By the way, she has the same complaint about stuff ending up in the foot well...

Better question, what could you FIT in there? Besides, whatever we do manage to fit in there will only end up in the foot well... UNLESS you put it beneath that (flip-up) cover.

By the way, she has the same complaint about stuff ending up in the foot well...
Nice grannyyyyy! [:)]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If someone makes this for US spec, I will give you $$$

Almost looks oem. So clean.[/QUOTE

God dammit....For the Fifth time there is a product in the works by SirThomas who also makes the center console change holders with lids...Great product I might add! It is coming as far as I know...give it time.[popcorn]

DangerMouse

If someone makes this for US spec, I will give you $$$

Almost looks oem. So clean.[/QUOTE

God dammit....For the Fifth time there is a product in the works by SirThomas who also makes the center console change holders with lids...Great product I might add! It is coming as far as I know...give it time.[popcorn]

First time you told me!

haste

1000 Post Club
That cubby is a great place for my wallet, especially on long trips.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
That cubby is a great place for my wallet, especially on long trips.
Change wallets don't count.

Thank you!! Im not the only who finds it perfectly useful. ...........
Yes you are.

On a more serious note, don't forget the smash and grab. That's kind of in plain sight.

EDIT 19y01m03d:
There's another thread on the usefulessness of this cubby...
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/17586-Useless-cubby-hole

Last edited:
...Besides, whatever we do manage to fit in there will only end up in the foot well...
Exactly - the couple things I've tried putting in there flew out at the first hint of a turn!

Might have to order me one of doze...