Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PCA out of business?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Seeing rumors on facebook groups and their website isn't working as well. Did they go out of business?

anticon

If that's true somebody better get in contact with the supplier in the states ASAP. But I hope not, I bought mine through him.

I’ve talked to Chalon, PCA is no longer. He doesn’t believe they have NA distribution any longer.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
When I ordered my last set of wheels from him he was struggling dealing with new distributor.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
From Outmotoring Website-

Details
As of July 2018 we have stopped selling the Team Dynamics line of wheels. They have proven incapable of operating a business. They continue to operate a dysfunctional business and do not reply to email inquiries, produce orders in a timely fashion (6-9 months to produce a set of custom ordered wheels). They were the among the first products we started offering in 2003 but have gone down hill in a HUGE way over the last few years.

This is too bad, they're great wheels for our hard to find 4 x 108 bolt pattern.

XanRules

I had a set of Team Dynamics on my old Subaru, I remember TD's customer service being terrible even back then. Bummer that it extended the whole way down.

FocusMike

That's really sad, Chalon [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] is a really good guy. Hope he gets into other wheel business.

KKaWing

I wonder what options are left, there's the special order RPF1's from Oakos, Sparco , a few Enkei sets, Rotas, and Konig (+subsidiaries).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's really sad, Chalon [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] is a really good guy. Hope he gets into other wheel business.
Maybe he can pick up Speedline Corse, or convince Braid to produce wheels for us for STOCK on the shelf, instead of everything custom order.

Now I am sorry I did not go with the OZed Superturismo LMs, even though they are only made in a 17x7.5, instead of my 17x8 1.2s. [:(]

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I wonder what options are left, there's the special order RPF1's from Oakos, Sparco , a few Enkei sets, Rotas, and Konig (+subsidiaries).
Oakos is the only place I know of who still has TD's as of now.

Maybe he can pick up Speedline Corse, or convince Braid to produce wheels for us for STOCK on the shelf, instead of everything custom order.

Now I am sorry I did not go with the OZed Superturismo LMs, even though they are only made in a 17x7.5, instead of my 17x8 1.2s. [:(]
Just looked up those wheels. I rock some of those.

I just ordered a set of TD 1.2s from Oakos a few days ago and customer service seemed great. They called to confirm a if a similar offset (ET 40) would be acceptable as the 42 and 45 mm versions were not available in 15x7. Availability may be questionable but service seems good. Excited to get the new wheels in a week or so.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
I just ordered a set of TD 1.2s from Oakos a few days ago and customer service seemed great. They called to confirm a if a similar offset (ET 40) would be acceptable as the 42 and 45 mm versions were not available in 15x7. Availability may be questionable but service seems good. Excited to get the new wheels in a week or so.
Yeah, I just talked to Nolan from Oakos yesterday about some TD's I needed from Chalon but never got around to getting them but luckily he has them in stock.

kevinatfms

And this is why i ordered the Sparco Terra's in 15x7 instead of waiting for the TD's. Stupid business decision on their part.