Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4 Enkei RPF1's with tires in Astoria OR

Trader history for Dustyroads (0)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Only if it comes with a Panoramic action picture Gif of you doing the Truffle shuffle @ the Goonies house!

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
Sorry, forgot to mention I got these from the group buy, so 16x7 +43 4×108 bolt pattern. Came off my 2016 st when I sold it to the dealership.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
You can see the driveway up to the Goonies house in the background of one of my pics.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
Sorry, just REALLY don't want to have to deal with shipping. $700 is still a good price for wheels and tires I think.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Oh man, i'm pretty close but would want black wheels to go with my magnetic car and far too nice to treat as winter wheels... GLWS!

What's the tire size? Can't make it out from the pics. I've been considering 195/50-16 to try to improve the ride while keeping the gear ratios/speedometer close to stock.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
LOL... yeah, I guess I would like more spokes too if I was buying new wheels... Sending you a FB message regarding our upgrades, Xan...
Low temp powder coating could also work, but I agree with you on the RPF1's style/aesthetics, and would much rather have the black painted right from the factory, 16x8 Dekagrams, unless I absolutely needed/wanted/had to have an H/Street legal autocross wheel. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What's the tire size? Can't make it out from the pics. I've been considering 195/50-16 to try to improve the ride while keeping the gear ratios/speedometer close to stock.
Since they are Yoko s.Drives, they are either a 205/45-16, or a maybe a 215/40-16 (the sidewall looks too tall to be a 215/35-16, and too short to be a 205/50-16). ;)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Remember you can always get the proper shocks and springs like the Eibach springs with Koni orange, you can get the whole season of both for not much more than $500, and won't hurt you handling and add torque steer. But your tire size can easily be adjusted in FORSCAN too. You can even go bigger to 215/40/17 and you get an extra .3" of cushion without hurting your handling .. anyway, just one thing to consider, I'd personally only do 16" for a winter set.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk