Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 FiST best Bov for OEM turbo set up

Well I can barely hear mine over my intake but I cold not get the same sound you are having. You are supposed to service it every 6 months or so. You may need to clean and re-oil it.

Can a stock internal FiST handle a gtx2860r gen 2 without breaking anything?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can a stock internal FiST handle a gtx2860r gen 2 without breaking anything?
Yeap if you get it tuned correctly....why not? Just dont get cray cray with high HP in your brain or it will turn into this below....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

If I get a gtx2860r and a turbo (exhaust) manifold and have it retuned by ryan at pd tuning, I won't break anything?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If I get a gtx2860r and a turbo (exhaust) manifold and have it retuned by ryan at pd tuning, I won't break anything?
I wouldn't see any issues unless your engine isn't up to par with all the necessary maintenance requirements for it....there are other supporting mods you could buy that make the process go smoothly with tuning also.....DP...Exhaust....intercooler is a definite though.....the GTX2860 will over power a stock intercooler in two shakes of a lambs tail.

I'm full stage 3, bigger ic, catless dp, the whole package. I just don't know how to put that in my profile, new to using forums.

How do you put your mod list down every time you post? Also I have a depo racing 3" intercooler.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How do you put your mod list down every time you post? Also I have a depo racing 3" intercooler.
If it was me...I'd sell that....get a Bravoalpha...MAP...or ATP...that one might not cut it....ask me how I know.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Could I get a link to those? A 3" won't cut it? [crazyeye]
Look up Bravoalpha intercooler install....I did a DIY .....Patrick Bravo the owner listed the site and you can see what it looks like and the DIY install

Ya, you have to have a big intercooler for a big turbo. I am running 27 lbs of boost on my stock turbo, I run it hard and the most I have seen I 5 degrees above ambiant. That was after 3 pulls in fourth gear and then doing a drag because someone wanted to play.??????

Mind you my intercooler was a pain in the a$$ to fit and install. typhoon's suggestions are just as good and easier to install. It's all about the look you want.