Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fury Motoring Fender Flares!

Have you got any more shots from other angles? The way they cut off behind the front wheel kind of makes them look incomplete to me.

Business6

True, but I wonder why all of these companies making them do not extend them ALL the way to the sill in front of the rear wheel, and behind the front wheel? [???:)]
Agreed. Would look a lot more complete and solid.

Anyhow, any plans on painting them?

Brura22

True, but I wonder why all of these companies making them do not extend them ALL the way to the sill in front of the rear wheel, and behind the front wheel? [???:)]
Because they look more aggressive with the front of the tire poking through.
Unfortunately, and I know it pains you, but most people go wide for looks. Not function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yea this would be better if the flare was complete. It looks half finished. If ur going for the mad max kinda look, this is the kit. I'm waiting on the ss-tuning kit.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Because they look more aggressive with the front of the tire poking through.
Unfortunately, and I know it pains you, but most people go wide for looks. Not function

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PLEASE do NOT group me in with, nor accuse me of being one of the PURIST 'function over form' people on here, since THEY themselves condemn me 'guilty' of the 'sin' of choosing a heavier 17x8 wheel (for aesthetics), over their 'go-to'/REQUIRED BY THEM for "function" 4x100 hub conversion in order to use a 10 pound 15x8 6UL wheel (which I CANNOT STAND the 'looks' of [vommit]). [nono]

I just think that these would look 200% BETTER than they already do IF they covered the whole wheel well opening, and YES, I will agree that I HATE the stancer/ricer excessive 'poke' OUTSIDE OF the wheel well/fender, or flare, look. [wink]

AzNightmare

Since you asked for opinion (not that anything can be done now),
Sorry man, but I don't like it. IMO, the wide flare kits for the FiST aren't all that great (besides M2 Motoring) because they all seem to stop short with just the top portion of the arch. It doesn't make sense to me, nor does it look more aggressive... It just looks incomplete.

It would definitely look a lot better if you decide to paint yours... as of now, I don't really like the black. From a distance, black makes things look like void space.

On that note, let's end with positivity, I like your wheels and that's a nice photo.

Since you asked for opinion (not that anything can be done now),
Sorry man, but I don't like it. IMO, the wide flare kits for the FiST aren't all that great (besides M2 Motoring) because they all seem to stop short with just the top portion of the arch. It doesn't make sense to me, nor does it look more aggressive... It just looks incomplete.

It would definitely look a lot better if you decide to paint yours... as of now, I don't really like the black. From a distance, black makes things look like void space.

On that note, let's end with positivity, I like your wheels and that's a nice photo.

To each his own but yah not a fan of them or the fifteen52 ones, just not good looking like the M2's which I'll be getting eventually.

Interesting design, looks pretty simliar to the fifteen52 flares.

different strokes for different folks =)

cant wait to see it painted!

These flares widen the track by 45mm per side, giving you the opportunity to run up to a 255/35-17 (the 245/35-17 is more commonly run with them though). The M2's only add 1" per side, and from what I've heard M2 recommends a 17x8 ET20. The main purpose of the Fury flares is performance benefits. They also don't cover up or change any of the original body lines of the car. As for fifteen52, their fenders don't allow you to remove both bumpers, and the installation is horrible because if the design (adhesive only, and the back is completely hollow with no type of flange). It's not their design, or these wouldn't exist...

These flares widen the track by 45mm per side, giving you the opportunity to run up to a 255/35-17 (the 245/35-17 is more commonly run with them though). The M2's only add 1" per side, and from what I've heard M2 recommends a 17x8 ET20. The main purpose of the Fury flares is performance benefits. They also don't cover up or change any of the original body lines of the car. As for fifteen52, their fenders don't allow you to remove both bumpers, and the installation is horrible because if the design (adhesive only, and the back is completely hollow with no type of flange). It's not their design, or these wouldn't exist...
Actually the fifteen52 flares do allow you to remove the bumpers in the pics taken they are pre-production flares but the production flares are cut on the front bumper so you can still remove both bumpers. However I am liking the design of these flares does anyone have a link to them? I would love to see them on a car painted. Also is any cutting required?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Incorrect. Since I was the sales manager for the company up until February, and my last car (the black fiesta with the carbon fiber flares on it), had them on it, I know that youbcsnt take the bumpers off. The fender line goes past both bumpers and requires those areas to have adhesive on them so the mold to the body line. Just look at my Instagram (@furymotoring) and it's clear as day. There's no pre production version. Only the shitty production version. Half a dozen alone were returned in 2016, which was one of the reasons I decided to make my own version. And because they turned down the idea of a revision...

Brura22

I was curious for myself aswell, found some 52's with the cuts allowed for bumper removal

It's belongs to Tomtom in the U.K., and it's a heavily modified kit that had the bumper seams cut in so he could remove his bumpers. It also too a lot of work to adapt to a 2-door fiesta. fifteen52 doesn't offer a 2-door version. If you feel like spending more than the kit is worth to make it halfway decent, it's not a bad way to go. Other than that, there's no other kits that have a seam in the bumper line. I did what i could to make the flares good when I worked there. The response the owner gave me after redesigning a new version with exposed hardware at a low cost was, "we made it that way, they can F*%cking buy it that way". That's after I brought the point up that you can't remove the bumpers. Needless to say I wanted to give Fiesta owners a chance to increased grip tremendously, but still be able to remove the bumpers, and repair or replace the flares.