Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fury Motoring Fender Flares!

Well I stand corrected then I was just going off of what their website said haha but I love your car sir! Your YouTube video is what made me start looking at the fiestas I'll keep my eye out for your flares! Do you have a site set up yet or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These flares widen the track by 45mm per side, giving you the opportunity to run up to a 255/35-17 (the 245/35-17 is more commonly run with them though). The M2's only add 1" per side, and from what I've heard M2 recommends a 17x8 ET20. The main purpose of the Fury flares is performance benefits. They also don't cover up or change any of the original body lines of the car. As for fifteen52, their fenders don't allow you to remove both bumpers, and the installation is horrible because if the design (adhesive only, and the back is completely hollow with no type of flange). It's not their design, or these wouldn't exist...
hello there!
slightly incorrect on the wheel specs. no ones ran a beefy wheel/tire setup yet. on our own fiesta due to time (sema build lol), we used a 17x8 +20 rotiform nue wheel with a 25mm spacer making it a -5, with that said we had plenty of room to go on the inside. for the show, we only cared about making the wheel fit to the flare for a good fitment visual. There's quite a few fiesta owners with the flares now and i believe 2-3 of our customers plan on getting custom made wheels and tire combos specifically for track. basing it off of just that i dont see why a 9" wide wheel with a 245 couldn't easily fit with the right offsets , if not an even wider tire depending on which brand and model the tire is.

Pete

One of the new fiesta's on my channel is going widebody as well :) I agree that it could use some paint unless it was carbon fiber. In my opinion if just the front was complete and went to the bottom that would be perfect for me as to let as much air out of the rear of the fender. Looks like a good install. Did you do it yourself or take it to a professional?

PLEASE do NOT group me in with, nor accuse me of being one of the PURIST 'function over form' people on here, since THEY themselves condemn me 'guilty' of the 'sin' of choosing a heavier 17x8 wheel (for aesthetics), over their 'go-to'/REQUIRED BY THEM for "function" 4x100 hub conversion in order to use a 10 pound 15x8 6UL wheel (which I CANNOT STAND the 'looks' of [vommit]). [nono]

I just think that these would look 200% BETTER than they already do IF they covered the whole wheel well opening, and YES, I will agree that I HATE the stancer/ricer excessive 'poke' OUTSIDE OF the wheel well/fender, or flare, look. [wink]
Just do you man and ignore them. I run 17x8's as well. Honestly unless you are a professional driver you are not going to reap the full benefits of a "lighter wheel" I've seen pros get super fast lap times in a completely stock fiesta with the heavy oem wheels. Yes a lighter wheel will help but honestly what does everyone so with their car? Granted I plan on upgrading my wilwoods to ap racing brakes so I need clearance. But the 17's are more responsive compares to the other smaller diameters due to tires having larger sidewalls.

Anyways I still debate on going with a functional widebody kit for myself. Although my current set up is crazy with the amount of mechanical grip haha.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yes, that's what I am now doing, as I have unsubscribed from all of the threads they inhabit, and I do not respond to their PMs.

I really believe that those who claim to be able to actually 'feel' the couple pound difference through the butt dyno (and maybe even the steering wheel), are the same ones who SWEAR that ALL of those braces are absolutely necessary in order to have a responsive and rigid enough unibody to function properly (and also claim to be able to feel even ONE added brace).
PLUS, albeit not un-sprung weight (which yes is a multiple of sprung weight, so it 'counts' more), they just added back in most of the weight they saved with their zero gravity wheels with all of those braces. [???:)]
Rick is the one exception to the above when it comes to the BRACES.

Yes, of course the laws of physics state that there MUST BE a difference, but whether or not they can really notice it, as a night and day difference, is another story.
Placebo effects abound. ;)

M2-Motoring, I don't understand why this car and the people you sold fenders too all don't have a wider wheel. Everyone got magnum condoms, but nobody bothered to get their dicks enlarged... I was under the impression that was the point of a flare. To run a wider wheel. But I could be wrong. Maybe people other than the ones I know get fender flares to run spacers??

M2-Motoring, I don't understand why this car and the people you sold fenders too all don't have a wider wheel. Everyone got magnum condoms, but nobody bothered to get their dicks enlarged... I was under the impression that was the point of a flare. To run a wider wheel. But I could be wrong. Maybe people other than the ones I know get fender flares to run spacers??
I just got my magnum condoms in the mail and my larger dick is currently getting made to fit the magnum condoms can't wait to get the condoms on so I can just hangout with my huge magnum dick out! [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the hard part is that in a 4x108 spec wheel, there's not a whole lot of choices for very wide wheels. with that said usually custom made wheels cost quite a bit. one of the people i know that ran a wide wheel was derek pelloni. i believe in the front he had a 8.5 wide (still room to go wider) and rears he had a 9.5 or 10. he used 4x108 wheels off a mustang.

custom made 3 pc or monoblock forged wheels will run 3k and up easily just for wheels alone . that's where i see a lot of people having a hard time digesting that price tag for just wheels. There's always going to be exceptions to the rule, but thats usually how it goes. other car's i've done widebodies on (bmw, vw, etc) the owners of the cars have that sizeable budget in mind already, so it's usually not an issue. the reality is the FiST is a budget minded performance car with budget in mind. so i can see where people haven't ponied up for it just yet.

id like to see a custom made set of wheels aggressively fitted for track purposes myself =)

maybe one day ill pick up another FiST

Butterybunz

the hard part is that in a 4x108 spec wheel, there's not a whole lot of choices for very wide wheels. with that said usually custom made wheels cost quite a bit. one of the people i know that ran a wide wheel was derek pelloni. i believe in the front he had a 8.5 wide (still room to go wider) and rears he had a 9.5 or 10. he used 4x108 wheels off a mustang.

custom made 3 pc or monoblock forged wheels will run 3k and up easily just for wheels alone . that's where i see a lot of people having a hard time digesting that price tag for just wheels. There's always going to be exceptions to the rule, but thats usually how it goes. other car's i've done widebodies on (bmw, vw, etc) the owners of the cars have that sizeable budget in mind already, so it's usually not an issue. the reality is the FiST is a budget minded performance car with budget in mind. so i can see where people haven't ponied up for it just yet.

id like to see a custom made set of wheels aggressively fitted for track purposes myself =)

maybe one day ill pick up another FiST
I'm on the M2 flares and run a 15x9 with a 245/40/15

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
just an fyi, I priced Rotiform 3pc forged wheels for about 600 each. that's my eventual plan.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but it seems like the Fury Motoring fender flares are also difficult to obtain now too? In fact, the official site has been down a while now, and I cannot locate any other manufacturer that offers them, or have them in stock. Their Facebook and IG pages haven't posted anything since November 2019.

Does anyone have information on what happened to Fury Motoring?