Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

joesiris

oi Im originally from florida and I gotta tell ya its been down in the teens here and I don't like it one bit, I couldn't even imagine all that negative degrees stuff yall go through, I get chill bumps thinking about it

Intuit

3000 Post Club
[MENTION=8222]KnockOff[/MENTION]: Care to trade cars after ten years of (literally) withering Winter road salt? Then again, I'd like to keep my my rubber trim, body panels and engine. As for the rest of it, I'm open to the trade.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
That's true that climate is brutal on cars. I just did my downpipe and got all the bolts and nuts off without breaking anything and my fist has over 80k miles. This sun is messing my weather stripping up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Where I live its stupid. I want more winter. Last 5 days its been 80 or so as the high.

Well I'm thankful and grateful that it's not as cold as usual here. Being native to SoCal, I'm usually uncomfortable having to wear jackets and being bundled up all the time. Feel sorry for those in colder climates (although there are probably some people who like it like that there), but that's why I have chosen to stay here and not move to those locations (nor even visit when the weather is extreme - by our standards)...

...yes, I know - I'm spoiled.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Well I'm thankful and grateful that it's not as cold as usual here. Being native to SoCal, I'm usually uncomfortable having to wear jackets and being bundled up all the time. Feel sorry for those in colder climates (although there are probably some people who like it like that there), but that's why I have chosen to stay here and not move to those locations (nor even visit when the weather is extreme - by our standards)...

...yes, I know - I'm spoiled.

Well I'll clarify. Not 80s. Give me some 60s in the sun. That's nice and comfortable. The hottest it was this summer at my house was 114. That's insane lol.

cxwrench

Well I'll clarify. Not 80s. Give me some 60s in the sun. That's nice and comfortable. The hottest it was this summer at my house was 114. That's insane lol.

I saw 113 this summer and I'm 15mi north of SF, between the ocean and the bay.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Looks like 1 I saw for sale recently here on the forums.

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Got a downpipe to go with that stage 3 tune? Probably but just asking.

neeqness

1000 Post Club

Yes, well for me 60's in the sun is sweater weather. It's not something I look forward to but still better than normal for midwinter. But I would prefer 70's though in sun.

Then again my summer topped out just over 100 and that was only for a few days this summer. I guess that's an advantage to being 10 - 15 minutes drive from the beach...but being from here, I'll take this any day over the weather in most other parts of the country.