Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FOR SALE- Xenon Depot H11 LED Bulbs

Trader history for Nidnacron (0)

SOLD- Xenon Depot H11 LED Bulbs

Selling this pair of H11 LED high output bulbs, practically brand new as I installed them for a day only. Bulbs work fine, I just was not pleased with the color.

Bulbs and contents are in like-new condition, and would ship from Rhode Island. I can provide any pictures, as well!

Asking $75.

They can be found here:

http://www.xenondepot.com/H11-Xtreme-LED-kit-pro-p/xt-led-H11-pro.htm

Last edited:
Selling this pair of H11 LED high output bulbs, practically brand new as I installed them for a day only. Bulbs work fine, I just was not pleased with the color.

Bulbs and contents are in like-new condition, and would ship from Rhode Island. I can provide any pictures, as well!

Asking $75.

They can be found here:

Interested! Can I see what the color looked like installed?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
how's the fit in the headlight housing?
They fit perfect...I had the first gen LEDs from Xenon depot...now I have the 2nd gen....the 2nd Gen you can aim them in the housing...which means the pattern is adjustable.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Asking $75.

They can be found here:

What color did you think they were going to be?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a great price for these Bulbs! I love mine and I have their LED fog lamp bulbs also...good product and great service from xenon Depot!

OP
N
Thread Starter #10
They are rated at 5500K, I guess I was hoping for a little more towards 4500K, however this was my first experience with LEDs so I took a chance. I did appreciate that you could adjust them with the dial on the bulb, that is a great touch!

codestp202

They are rated at 5500K, I guess I was hoping for a little more towards 4500K, however this was my first experience with LEDs so I took a chance. I did appreciate that you could adjust them with the dial on the bulb, that is a great touch!
Is anything else required to run these or is it plug and play?

codestp202

Plug and play...I have them

Do you run yours with a matching fog lamp kit? Would like an upgraded headlight setup, but I feel like its something I should buy together with the fog lights

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you run yours with a matching fog lamp kit? Would like an upgraded headlight setup, but I feel like its something I should buy together with the fog lights
I bought my fog lights from them...not the headlight bulbs...they were specifically fog lights in the h11

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I bought my fog lights from them...not the headlight bulbs...they were specifically fog lights in the h11

But I do run the headlight specific bulbs from them and fog lamp specific h11s if that makes sense.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
PM sent.

Are these just low beams, or high and low, both? Pardon my ignorance. I'm still getting used to this new stuff, like LEDs and stereo sound.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
PM sent.

Are these just low beams, or high and low, both? Pardon my ignorance. I'm still getting used to this new stuff, like LEDs and stereo sound.
They are just the low beams ....as the high beam is a separate bulb.