Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hybrid Turbo 4k miles rebuilt w/new seals Pumaspeed X47-R w/ large bore intake elbow

Trader history for FiestaDelDiablo (0)

Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbo with only 4k miles on it. I had it rebuilt before i was going to sell it only because i have a friend at a turbo manufacturer. This is the X47-R that makes the most power out of any of their hybrid turbo line. It also includes the standard internal wastegate. This hybrid also was ordered with new oem housing and the optional black finish. I also am including the R-Sport large bore stainless steel intake elbow thats brand new. Received it in the mail 3-1/2 weeks after the turbo, needless to say i couldnt wait to install the turbo and the elbow came too late. These items go for over $1800 shipped from Pumaspeed, but im only looking to get $1400 for them. That price is shipped. Let me know if you have any questions

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbo with only 4k miles on it. I had it rebuilt before i was going to sell it only because i have a friend at a turbo manufacturer. This is the X47-R that makes the most power out of any of their hybrid turbo line. It also includes the standard internal wastegate. This hybrid also was ordered with new oem housing and the optional black finish. I also am including the R-Sport large bore stainless steel intake elbow thats brand new. Received it in the mail 3-1/2 weeks after the turbo, needless to say i couldnt wait to install the turbo and the elbow came too late. These items go for over $1800 shipped from Pumaspeed, but im only looking to get $1400 for them. That price is shipped. Let me know if you have any questions

View attachment 17892 View attachment 17893 View attachment 17894 View attachment 17895 [/QUOTE

This is a fantastic price for anyone who is looking to upgrade to a hybrid! If I wasn't balls deep into my purchase already I would've traveled this x47r route from you! GLWS! [cheerleader]

OP
F
Thread Starter #9
Great deal, what supporting mods or dyno tuning would it require?

Thanks in Advance
Just downpipe, intercooler, intake, and an accessport. Then do a tune after install and youre good to go. I have other parts you would need as well.

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
How does the hybrid compare to the stock? Other aftermarket turbos?
It feels like the stock turbo, until you get to 3500k rpm's. Then it pulls all the way to rev limiter very strong. That and the torque doesnt completely disappear after 3000 rpm's (holds longer through the curve). Feels like the car should have came that way. Big turbos have less torque, boost later, and are kind of a waste since the car is pretty much maxed out between 300-330whp without doing forged internals or a aux fuel system (even with aux fuel you still are going to eventually blow the engine without upgrading the internals).

felopr

I mention why it was rebuilt in the paragraph on the listing. 1st couple sentences...
not really, you said you rebuild it because you have a "friend at a turbo manufacturer" but why rebuild it? it only have 4k miles right? if it not broken, don't fix it, is not like this is c39

Also, why are you selling it? because the elbow came like a month later? I mean you have the elbow now? why not install it [confuse]

not really, you said you rebuild it because you have a "friend at a turbo manufacturer" but why rebuild it? it only have 4k miles right? if it not broken, don't fix it, is not like this is c39

Also, why are you selling it? because the elbow came like a month later? I mean you have the elbow now? why not install it [confuse]
Thank you...

OP
F
Thread Starter #14
Maybe the reason Iā€™m selling it is because it came off a car thatā€™s no longer with us. Maybe we can talk about the orphanages I grew up in while weā€™re on sore subjects...

felopr

Maybe the reason Iā€™m selling it is because it came off a car thatā€™s no longer with us. Maybe we can talk about the orphanages I grew up in while weā€™re on sore subjects...
nop, not really.
I, as a potential buyer I can ask this kind of questions regarding said item, especially something like this that cost over $1k and there is not really something like a "if you are not happy you can return it" or "warranty" policy like a store like Whoosh will give me.
You can said, "I no longer have the car so that is why I am selling it" , and I can understand that
Don't really need to talk about your personal life.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
All questioning is legit and proper if sale is to be made....Honesty is the best policy here.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club

View attachment 17892 View attachment 17893 View attachment 17894 View attachment 17895
Definitely interested. Would you please elaborate on the rebuild? What was done, who did it and did they provide a transferable warranty?

OP
F
Thread Starter #20
Like I had mentioned in the listing, a friend of mine works for a major turbo manufacturer. When the car was totaled, he offered to replace the seals before I sold the unit used. No transferable warranty.

Definitely interested. Would you please elaborate on the rebuild? What was done, who did it and did they provide a transferable warranty?

Last edited: