Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST line coming to US in US... Oh boy!!! :(

Ive heard about.the europe's All show, No go ST line model.Its just the front and rear fascia ofnthe ST...no engine transmission or suspension for "only"

Why would you pay $19,375 Thats close to what I paid for my 2016 ST with recaro's after rebates.

Just milking the last few dollars I guess.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Article says the interior will have black seats with red stitching. I wanna see those. If I can't score some cheap Recaros, maybe these look better than the stickers.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

AzNightmare

Ive heard about.the europe's All show, No go ST line model.Its just the front and rear fascia ofnthe ST...no engine transmission or suspension for "only"

Why would you pay $19,375 Thats close to what I paid for my 2016 ST with recaro's after rebates.

Just milking the last few dollars I guess.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe that's close to what you paid... but that's not close to what the FiST was advertised MSRP.
Apply the same discounts and the ST Line gets knocked down quite a bit too.

Just saying, not that I care for the ST Line nor think it's a good idea.

Anyone that cares about a sporty car wouldn't buy this knock off, and anyone that doesn't care for a sporty car wouldn't pay extra for sporty aesthetics.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
As much as I dislike the ST Line, I can see a market for it that some of you may not be considering - middle class parents. Parents that are in the market for a new, unused vehicle for their teenage high schooler or college student that isn't going to be expensive off the lot or at the pump, or fast and dangerous, but will "look cool" to their kid and has some nice infotainment features will probably spring for the ST Line. How big is this market? idk lol [dunno]
Damn must be nice I had to pay for everything myself. Me and the wife both did. I would consider that pretty upper-class buying a teenager a brand new car. Hell I have a six-figure income I damn sure wouldn't buy a teenager a new car. I get what you're saying though for parents who are financially irresponsible and want the kids to have a new car at high school to make them look better.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Jerickson88

Damn must be nice I had to pay for everything myself. Me and the wife both did. I would consider that pretty upper-class buying a teenager a brand new car. Hell I have a six-figure income I damn sure wouldn't buy a teenager a new car. I get what you're saying though for parents who are financially irresponsible and want the kids to have a new car at high school to make them look better.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Yep. Yep and yep. It was cool when I was in school to have the late 90’s Gm trucks with 33’s and straight pipes. I pass the same lot now and kids have new rigs doing the carolina Squat pulling their invisible boat or trailer of Costa Del Mar sunglasses