Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 FiST from Pittsburgh!

GAbOS

A lot of cars don't come with mounting holes at all. I live in a state that forces you to use the front plate if it comes installed so we take note of the unmolested cars. Now I will just have unsightly holes I will have to work/throw money at to cover, poorly.

I would always notice the two little pimples and know everyone else does. lol

The dealership called me every day for a month after I bought my car to have the front plate bracket installed. Not going to happen. I've been pulled over twice and got two warnings, I'll just keep taking my chances lol

I would always notice the two little pimples and know everyone else does. lol
I have two matte black plugs on my TB FiST that were just laying around the workshop, and I haven't noticed them since the day I bought the car (the day I drilled out the rivets).

Thanks for the pics - that combo is...HOT!

And I told my salesman when they were locating my Green Envy, if it shows up with a front plate, I'm not taking it!

XKRJag

I work at a local Ford dealership, and I saw this Magnetic FiST sitting on our lot that just rolled off the truck. I bought it a day later... It's got the molten orange heated recaros, navigation, and sunroof, plus all of the standard goodies. [:)]

The new SYNC 3 system is pretty badass. Have to say it.

Already have snow tires for it, sitting in storage!
I also work at a Ford dealer and just picked up a very similar 2016. It was a preproduction one (2016 built in Febuary) we picked up from Ford at the Detroit sale, Magnetic, orange Recaros and roof, but no nav, I agree SYNC3 is amazing. I never disliked MyFord touch, but after using SYNC3, its very hard to go back to the slow changing screens.

I've got a question for you, in the armrest, with the nav, do you have a SD card slot and one or two USBs? SYNC3 doesn't have SD slot if you don't have Nav, and I'm considering trying to order and APIM and media hub to see if that would make Nav functional.

What Ford dealership? I've had my race red at moon Township for about 8 total weeks with transmission problems since I bought it new this spring....

OP
Q
Thread Starter #29
I also work at a Ford dealer and just picked up a very similar 2016. It was a preproduction one (2016 built in Febuary) we picked up from Ford at the Detroit sale, Magnetic, orange Recaros and roof, but no nav, I agree SYNC3 is amazing. I never disliked MyFord touch, but after using SYNC3, its very hard to go back to the slow changing screens.

I've got a question for you, in the armrest, with the nav, do you have a SD card slot and one or two USBs? SYNC3 doesn't have SD slot if you don't have Nav, and I'm considering trying to order and APIM and media hub to see if that would make Nav functional.

What Ford dealership? I've had my race red at moon Township for about 8 total weeks with transmission problems since I bought it new this spring....
[MENTION=3531]XKRJag[/MENTION]
I didn't notice an SD slot, but I have two USBs.
[MENTION=2563]milkman42[/MENTION]
I'm in parts at Sturman and Larkin Ford in the south hills. What kind of trans problems does it have?

Welcome! There's a few of us in the area. We had a small meet up not too long ago. Went for a drive up in Ohiopyle, ate some lunch, took some pics, overall a good day. Awesome color combo. Man, if I could trade my green for a magnet with the orange Recaros......

OP
Q
Thread Starter #31
Welcome! There's a few of us in the area. We had a small meet up not too long ago. Went for a drive up in Ohiopyle, ate some lunch, took some pics, overall a good day. Awesome color combo. Man, if I could trade my green for a magnet with the orange Recaros......
Oh awesome! Next time you do a local meet up, let me know, I should be down!
Thanks, I love the magnetic with molten orange! I'm painting the calipers to match the seats, because red calipers and orange seats just isn't a thing!

XKRJag

[MENTION=3531]XKRJag[/MENTION]
I didn't notice an SD slot, but I have two USBs.
[MENTION=2563]milkman42[/MENTION]
I'm in parts at Sturman and Larkin Ford in the south hills. What kind of trans problems does it have?
Thanks, did some reading in the workshop manual, looks like Nav maps are now in the APIM instead of on a SD card. I'm guessing with the WiFi in SYNC3 that they'll do updates over that like the system does.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #35
You can turn it off in the settings. It's just to do updates while you're parked at your house, basically.

Yeah, I'm not trying to be sensationalist at all, stuff like that is just a bit scary to me. That was part of the whole appeal of the 15 FiST to me, it had the right combination of spartaness and technology amenities in my mind. Everything I wanted and nothing frivolous.

Thanks, I love the magnetic with molten orange! I'm painting the calipers to match the seats, because red calipers and orange seats just isn't a thing!
[MENTION=2587]boombots[/MENTION] [MENTION=2684]karlllST[/MENTION] [MENTION=2944]coler12331[/MENTION]

[MENTION=2587]boombots[/MENTION] [MENTION=2684]karlllST[/MENTION] [MENTION=2944]coler12331[/MENTION]