Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yet another future owner

Hello!

Glad to see an active forum community is behind the FiestaST. After driving one last weekend I feel in love with the idea of an FiST for a daily driver and have been actively working with a dealer to trade in my wrangler for one.. The only hold up right now is working out my appraisal on the wrangler and finding one on a truck before they ruin the front bumper.

I used to be very active in the Focus community before I had an electrical gremlin climb into mine. I still have the car and "someday" it'll run well again

My current "summer car" is a BMW m235i I picked up last fall. Wheels haven't arrived yet but soon...

Can't wait to get into the FiST and pretty happy that [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] isn't too far out. I'm actually more excited to mod the daily driver than the m235i.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.