Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tomei Titanium Cat-back Exhaust for Fiesta ST - Interest

Design Features

• Total voters
OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #201
[MENTION=5375]BiigMe[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5489]OguNinja[/MENTION] are added! Thanks for the interest guys. Hopefully we hear something from these guys in the very near future.

Soooo anything new from Taka? The look of my car is starting to surpass my sound lol.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #207
I haven't heard anything, but I can try and contact Taka again and see how it is coming along. MAPerformance may know something as well.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #211
Tomei better get on it, people are getting restless.

Yeah, It's been a while since we've heard anything. Also Added @REDRYDER and deleted [MENTION=5122]OCS12[/MENTION]

Tomei better get on it, people are getting restless.

I didn't get restless. I mentioned earlier in this thread that I was very interested if they had something out by this fall. With no product, or even a hint of a time frame, I went with Cobb.

I didn't get restless. I mentioned earlier in this thread that I was very interested if they had something out by this fall. With no product, or even a hint of a time frame, I went with Cobb.
That's what I meant, people are going to start giving up if they at least don't give a solid time frame.

That's what I meant, people are going to start giving up if they at least don't give a solid time frame.

You're spot on with that. I wanted all my toys attached before winter. I probably would've waited if I knew of a definite timeline. Oh well.

On another note, they're kicking themselve's in the nuts if they go through with this. The vast majority of FiST owners that'll buy a high end exhaust, are first owners. As slow as they're moving, the best they can hope for are the '17 buyers and then a mix of the rest of us. Then it's model change time...

Pete

Take me off the list, went with a DHM aluminum cat back weighs less then 8 pounds.

[MENTION=1650]Pete[/MENTION] any pics of your exhaust? I didn't see a dhm aluminum exhaust on their website. I'm looking for a louder setup for my car. I guess I'm getting a lil bored of my Cobb turboback setup. I had a tomei on my Evo x and it was loud af but I loved it. Hope tomei makes an exhaust for this car. I'm kinda losing hope though.

I too stopped hoping Tomei Titanium Exhaust will come soon. Went with FSWerks exhaust instead. Loving it, thus far [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Take me off the list, went with a DHM aluminum cat back weighs less then 8 pounds.
Do they make these up per order for their BT kit customers only?? [dunno]

How does the aluminum stand up to the heat of our exhaust long term, did they come out with a new, stronger, aluminum alloy for exhaust tubing? [???:)]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Take me off of the list as well, since Tomei cannot even give us the consideration of letting us know IF this is even going to go forward AT ALL, let alone IF there will be a 3" system available. [mad]

I am gong for that CP-E 3" GP for less than half the cost of the titanium, and I will cut the weight somewhere else. ;)