Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Raptor Racing: Canadian Boomba Racing BIG Purchase

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

RaptorRacing

Vendor
My Follow North Americans;

Boomba Racing contacted us a short time ago asking if were interested in carrying their AMAZING products into Canada. Obviously we said YES, but had some logistics to work out. Boomba does have a minimum which I?m sure between this forum and a few of the Facebook Groups we?re on we?re going to hit that minimum.

I have added every single FiST and FoST Boomba product on our site here:

FiST Page
FoST Page
FoRS Page

That being said, I?ll try to simply explain how this will work:

• Purchase the Boomba Product you need directly off our site. All site pricing is in USD, but you can hit the dropdow on the left side of the page for CND pricing.
  • If you?re from Canada it will NOT charge you any shipping from the site, when the parts are here and you?re in the GTA we?ll have a meet and greet with parts exchange.
  • If you?re not in the GTA PM/Email me for a shipping quote (from Toronto) on the products you?re interested in.
  • IF more than 6 people buy any one product and you?ve purchased you?ll get 10% refund. If you haven?t purchased the site will be updated to reflect the new 10% pricing.
  • This is NOT a Group Buy in the traditional sense, it?s just an opportunity to get Boomba Products in Canada and a good chance of a discount if enough of us buy the same product.
  • US Customers are obviously MORE than welcome to join in anytime, your products will be shipped out ASAP from Boomba Racing?if I were you I?d wait to see if we?ll be able to get to the 10% discount numbers.

Timeline Deadline is September 30th, 2016

After the Deadline the order will be placed with Boomba Racing, at which time we will update this post and keep you all updated on the deliver, pickup and distribution to customer dates. After September 30th any Boomba Racing products on our site with a 10% discount will go back to Normal Pricing.

Feel free to share this with of your other ST friends in other Social Media pages, everyone is welcome to participate. We want to show Boomba Racing some true Canadian Loving (hmmm?that could be take a couple different ways [giggle]).

We?re going to keep a list of First Name Last Initial customers to keep us honest and make sure we apply that 10% discount.

Disclaimer
IF for some reason we only have a couple Canadians purchase we will refund your purchase, we have had some intense feedback on Facebook so really don?t expect this at ALL.

Purchases

1. George T(Raptor Racing) - FiST: Brake Resevoir/Coolant Caps; License Plate Washers, Wing Riser; Brake Cooling Deflector; White 270 Weighted Knob; Aluminum Dip Stick Handle, Battery Tie Down, Ultimate Shift Package
2. Lee C-B - FiST: Trans Adapter, Trans Cable Bracket, Engraved Round Shift Know
3. Christopher L - FoST: Shifter Base Bushings, Trans Cable Bracket Bushings, White 270 Weighted Knob
4. Tyler - FoST: Brake Fluid/Coolant Tank Caps, Oil Cap; Hood Latch Release
5. Stephane - FiST: Winger Riser, Brake/Coolant Caps, Dip Stick Handle
6. Andrew - FiST: PCV OCC
7. Nittin - FiST: Wing Riser
8. Melvin - FiST: Wing Riser
9. Tom D - FiST: Wing Riser
10. Michael C - FiST: Winger Riser
11. Cameron - FiST: Sound Symposer Delete

General Parts Total

White Weighted Knob = 2
Engraved Rough Shift Know = 1

FiST Parts Total
Brake Resevoir Coolant Caps = 2
License Plate Washers = 1
Wing Riser =6
Brake Cooling Deflector =1
Aluminum Dip Stick Handle = 2
Trans Adapter = 1
Battery Tie Dow = 1
Trans Cable Bracket = 1
PCV-OCC = 1
Ultimate Shift Package = 1
Sound Symposer Delete = 1
FoST Parts Total
Shifter Base Bushings -1
Trans Cable Bracket Bushings = 1
Brake Resevoir/Coolant Cap = 1
Hood Latch Release = 1

I'm in for a short throw shifter (just the arm itself, I have everything else already)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Selfish bump to get free shipping in my local area and 10% of the wing risers! Note even US guies can order from Raptor Racing, get the free shipping and the 10% if the minimum qty is met. Again selfish me to get a discount.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
We can't wait to do business with these guys! If you have any questions about our products, feel free to let us or Raptor Racing know!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the Kuddo's Boomba, we're REALLY looking forward to stocking your parts in Canada making it easier and cheaper for Canadians to purchase these amazing products!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #7
Hey guys;

First post updated, we're getting some Boomba parts for our car and will add those to the total to try to help get some of those discounts.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
is free shipping for US peeps, or still Boomba rates?
Unfortunately no free shipping for US peeps...well unless you live in Buffalo where the orders are being shipped. If we get enough people interested from the US or Canada then the 10% discount would more than cover most items shipping. The only customers who are getting "free shipping" are those from Toronto and it's more like "free pickup" [drinking]

Unfortunately no free shipping for US peeps...well unless you live in Buffalo where the orders are being shipped. If we get enough people interested from the US or Canada then the 10% discount would more than cover most items shipping. The only customers who are getting "free shipping" are those from Toronto and it's more like "free pickup" [drinking]
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying...or pointing out the obvious! :)

Sent from my Spaceship

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #13
Just placed my order for the [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION] wing riser. Now to sit and wait.
Got it...4 more to go for the 10% discount

How much is shipping to Ottawa? (Boomba risers)
Can you get me a postal code please...you can PM/email if you want.

J2FoRS

George [MENTION=3660]RaptorRacing[/MENTION] is an amazing guy to deal with. A real car enthusiast. Had some good talks about cars not just all business. Loved my TS BOV from him and pricing and customer service couldnt be beat. Best Canadian parts company ive dealt with so far. I'm going to have a look at what Boomba has going on and hopefully add some appearance and dress up goodies to my little FiST.