Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Raptor Racing: Canadian Boomba Racing BIG Purchase

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #21
George [MENTION=3660]RaptorRacing[/MENTION] is an amazing guy to deal with. A real car enthusiast. Had some good talks about cars not just all business. Loved my TS BOV from him and pricing and customer service couldnt be beat. Best Canadian parts company ive dealt with so far. I'm going to have a look at what Boomba has going on and hopefully add some appearance and dress up goodies to my little FiST.
Really appreciate the kind words [MENTION=3329]j2FiST[/MENTION] [like]

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #23
2 so far for the shift arm...4 more for that 10% off!
[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] ...did I miss someone's payment. I don't have 2 payments for shift arms, the only item on the list with 2 paid customers is the white weighted shift knob. Please let me know if you feel I'm missing anything, in case it needs to be clarified "expressing interest" does not get an order added to the list. Check the 1st post, I have updated it all with current payments/orders, if anyone feels there is something missing please contact me ASAP.

[MENTION=4960]eglove[/MENTION] ...did I miss someone's payment. I don't have 2 payments for shift arms, the only item on the list with 2 paid customers is the white weighted shift knob. Please let me know if you feel I'm missing anything, in case it needs to be clarified "expressing interest" does not get an order added to the list. Check the 1st post, I have updated it all with current payments/orders, if anyone feels there is something missing please contact me ASAP.
Oh my fault, I read the whole post wrong. Didn't realize it was payment first not X members expressing interest to get the item at a discounted price

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #26
Oh my fault, I read the whole post wrong. Didn't realize it was payment first not X members expressing interest to get the item at a discounted price
All good...I actually get the feeling that a lot of people thought that.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=3660]RaptorRacing[/MENTION] I see you updated the list. ohh Just 2 more risers for 10%. Let me go poke a few people.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #30
We hit 6 for the FiST Wing Risers[rockon]...those who have already purchased will receive a refund prior to when we start to distribute/ship parts to the end customer. The site has been updated to reflect the 10% reduction, price will that way till Oct 3rd when my payment goes into Boomba.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
We hit 6 for the FiST Wing Risers[rockon]...those who have already purchased will receive a refund prior to when we start to distribute/ship parts to the end customer. The site has been updated to reflect the 10% reduction, price will that way till Oct 3rd when my payment goes into Boomba.
That is awesome. Also means any US guies can get 10% off risers.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #32
1st Update: Looks like if things go as planned these will be in my hands October 12th. More updates on Tuesday!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Bought my Boomba STS+bushings from [MENTION=3660]RaptorRacing[/MENTION], customer service and communication have been top notch!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #35
2nd Update: Parts are packaged and Should be leaving Boomba tomorrow...still on schedule for October 12th Pickup!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #39
Hope this is still on track??
Yes sir...parts have arrived in Buffalo and I'm heading down on Tuesday. I will ship out non GTA orders Wednesday and will start sending out payment requests for shipping today. I'm headed to Pennsylvania for a Supra meet on Thursday morning and back Sunday night... might not be able to meet up with all GTA customers on Wednesday as also coming back with a dozen carbon fiber and hatches that also need to ship out Wednesday . I'll keepy' all posted.

Yes sir...parts have arrived in Buffalo and I'm heading down on Tuesday. I will ship out non GTA orders Wednesday and will start sending out payment requests for shipping today. I'm headed to Pennsylvania for a Supra meet on Thursday morning and back Sunday night... might not be able to meet up with all GTA customers on Wednesday as also coming back with a dozen carbon fiber and hatches that also need to ship out Wednesday . I'll keepy' all posted.
Sweeet!!