Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

It's funny to me how everyone says the FiST is such a small car, when that pic above shows it compared to what is a TRUE/REAL "small car". [wink] LOL

It kind of reminds me of the pic of a Bimmer 2002Tii on track, in a spin, with a current, V-8 M3 going by it.
It looked like you could fit THREE 2002s inside that ONE M3, and the Tii almost looked like an unreal toy car next to the bloated M3!!!!
The mini is almost exactly half the weight of the FiST but with much less than half the power...
When the weather gets better I'm gonna have to do a head-to-head type test with the two cars. They feel very similar in spirit even though they were designed more than 50 years apart.

she's dirty [bigcry]

got some ST badge overlays in "gold" since I figured it might be close enough to a bronze-ish (like my wheels). Still undecided about it

she's dirty [bigcry]

got some ST badge overlays in "gold" since I figured it might be close enough to a bronze-ish (like my wheels). Still undecided about it

I think they look good, My ford emblem overlays should be here today...CF with red...hopefully they look good...will post a pic when they qre on . [like]

joesiris

thanks ktaggart and ron@whoosh, ill be buying one for sure real soon. Got a lot of plans for little stuff to buy soon. Little dress up parts like the antenna and some boomba racing engine accessories. Would love to spring for the good stuff like an exhaust but not sure I'm ready to void warranty just yet.

thanks ktaggart and ron@whoosh, ill be buying one for sure real soon. Got a lot of plans for little stuff to buy soon. Little dress up parts like the antenna and some boomba racing engine accessories. Would love to spring for the good stuff like an exhaust but not sure I'm ready to void warranty just yet.
Nice!! I have the same issue... don't want to mess with my warranty... am looking to get a CF ST shift knob I saw though...next on the list

joesiris

I honestly really like the look and feel of the stock shift knob, there are some cool ones out there tho, but I really like the mountune shift boot, but its sooo pricey for a small swatch of leather

Ford Community Posts