Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

LILIKE16ST

Question, is this intercooler all you really need to so a stage 2 Cobb tune? I do have the motor mount.
thoughts?
Yes this intercooler is just as good as the Cobb and looks almost identical. Just my .02. And yes this intercooler is all you'll ever need for stage 2 or above or custom tunes or any build short of a big turbo making like 350+ whp. If your build plans don't involve a big turbo and running well over 300 whp I highly recommend this intercooler because it's all you'll ever need.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Question, is this intercooler all you really need to so a stage 2 Cobb tune? I do have the motor mount.
thoughts?
I'm running a stock intake with my x37 turbo, also this IC is plenty for the turbo as well. I mean yeah it's no race cooler like the DHM but it's quarter of the price and does right in.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Based

Ok I've been having my intercooler for maybe 2 months or so now. It is definitely better than stock. While cruising on the highway, charge temps stay 3 - 10 degrees above ambient. It depends on how hot it is outside.

If you find the charge temps getting a little high, once you do a pull they will go back down. It still gets hot at idle but like I said it cools off very quickly once you get moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This intercooler fits with no modification except maybe one bent/broken clip. It is a bit of overkill if you plan to stay stock but would still be a nice addition. If you are planning on tuning I would recommend it and it is great for the price. Keeps charge temps way down.

LILIKE16ST

Looking to purchase intercooler not sure if it will fit stock ST would it?
I think you're asking if it is a stock fit or if modifications are needed correct? It is stock fit no mods needed to run it I removed my lower grill and cut off the vertical slats behind it and opened it all completely up after installing but that was for cosmetic reasons and to get as much air flow as possible (and show off the bad ass intercooler of course lol) but this was not needed. Pretty sure this is the largest stock fit intercooler on the market and as of now it's still the cheapest FMIC on the market so there's two really good reasons to purchase it! I HIGHLY recommend it

Based

Wow. I just now went back and watched a video I made of me doing a pull with the stock intercooler. I'm so glad I have this Depo intercooler now lol. In the video, I did a pull at 77 degrees ambient and charge temp went UP to 103 during the like 5 second pull.... Now with my Depo racing Intercooler whenever I do a pull my charge temps usually DROP lol. Like if I'm on the highway, my charge temp will be 5 - 10 degrees above ambient. Then if I get on it the temp usually drops to 3 - 5 degrees above ambient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this intercooler, just curious what kind of pressure drop I'd be looking at with one this large?

felopr

Can i ask you guide to post more logs, i want to compare your charge temps to mine. I think mine is doing a subpar job at cooling but need to look at logs to make sure

LILIKE16ST

I installed mine on a cold day last November my hands were frozen and it sucked and I think about that cold November day sometimes when I'm cursing along on hot summer days so glad my intercooler is upgraded big time over stock.....so worth it lol