Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Spoiler Extension Idea!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
After looking and not being able to find a spoiler extension that I liked or fit well, I might have found a solution. Ive found stick on spoiler rolls. Basically fake CF look with two sided tape to hold it to the spoiler. I will have to trim/shave the ends for a rolled look but I have high hopes. 20$ in parts

https://www.amazon.com/Tanaka-Unive...719352&sr=8-25&keywords=wing+stick+on+spoiler

Woods247

2000 Post Club
For $20, why not? I bought and installed the Maxton lip and its fit isn't perfect. I had to use a heatgun (off the car) at each tight curve, then clamp it to the OEM wing while it cooled and the tape adheared. I wouldn't buy it again.

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Hopefully it turns out well. Im gna use the Maxton design as a blueprint of sorts.

So...I just ordered it from Amazon, should be here by Sunday, going on my Green Envy, we'll see how it looks for 20 bux