Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone in need of a GoPro Camera? I have a lot!

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, I figured this would be the section to do this. I have some GoPros that I have acquired from work over the last few years and I found them in storage recently. I still have my personal cameras, so believe it or not this is what's left. Here's what I have:

(2) GoPro HD Hero 2
(4) GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition
(2) GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition

I have them all listed in bundles on eBay but if you want one let me know and we'll handle stuff on here. Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/forgottenchief/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

1) GoPro HD Hero 2 HD214 with case - $80

2) GoPro HD Hero 2 HD214 with LCD BacPac and accessories - $100

3) GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition, camera and battery only - SOLD

4) GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition with BacPac extended range battery - SOLD

5) GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition with diving housing, buckle swivel mount and BacPac extended range battery - SOLD

6) GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition with USB battery adapter and external battery charger - SOLD

7) GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with diving housing, bucket swivel mount, USB battery adapter, buckle mount plates (flat and curved), BacPac extended range battery - $180

8) GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition with diving housing, tripod swivel mount, USB battery adapter, external battery charger, BacPac extended range battery - SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Would any of these make good driving cameras? I like making Russian driving videos! Or I'd like to start!
They are perfect as driving cameras. You can install these on the dash or your windshield as a good angle for driving cameras.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
My Tacoma has the buckle adapter on the windshield from the factory but you could do something like this also.

My #5 camera, GoPro Hero 3 would be perfect for you and includes the case and buckle mount.